"And? It sounds like there is going to be a 'and' in there."

"And we think he was drugged with something that might have affected him..."

"I do not understand?"

"It is hard to explain. I think it is just best when you see it for yourself."

I gave him a worried look, we got out the car and he escorted me into the building and straight to Robbie's room.

My heart was pounding

My breathing got harder

I started shaking

And i felt emotional

But i had to put that all to one side.

Evan opened the door and nodded to the guards but i didn't even give the smallest glimpse.

My heart broke at the sight.

Severely bruised and injured Robbie who was strapped down to a bed? Really come on give the guy a break!

His straight jacket was also on?

I took a seat on the chair next to his bed and put my hand on his shoulder.

"What happened?"

I whispered mostly to myself. His eyes were shut and his breathing slow.

I layed my head down on the mattress by him while memories came flooding back of when we met...

'I am not here to suck your dick or feel any sympathy towards you - I will snap you like twig.'

'What is it like to be free?'

'Do you love me?'

'You are not the monster'

'I love-'

I felt a stir- that was not me...

I quickly looked up seeing Kay trying to fight against his restraints.

"Hey, hey, hey, relax darling. You're safe. You're safe." I said, taking a seat on the bed.

He stared at me and i lightly touched his cheek.

I felt uneasy, he was giving me the same look that he gave me, when we had first met.

"Love, are you alright-"

He snapped at me like a dog. He didn't bite me but the shock was still there.

"Rob-"

A male nurse came rushing in with a strange syringe with him.

Robbie's eyes filled with panic.

"N-n-n-n" he tried, but he could hardly speak. There was obviously some damage by his throat.

"Excuse me, sorry but what is the syringe for?"

"I am instructed to keep him sedated madam."

"N-n-n" Kay tried again

"Thank you, but we won't be needing anymore of it." I gave him a kind smile.

"But-"

"Did I make this an open conversation? No, no i did not. I need to be able to talk to my patient to find out what happened and i can not do that if he is constantly sedated."

Shit i just shot myself in the foot. He can't speak now anyway... fuck.

"Patient?"

"Yes." I snapped.

Getting a bit annoyed.

"I am his physiatrist."

"Mam I-"

"Would you like me to get the guards to escort you out?" I said and tilted my head a bit to the side.

He left without another word. Good.

I looked back at Robbie, who was giving me a half smile.

"Nobody will hurt you again. Not on my watch. I promise."

I wanted to tell him about Fiona but this was not the right time. Not in this state.

"Where are you?" I whispered to myself when i looked into his lost eyes.

"Excuse me?"

I felt my blood boil, but why?

I slowly turned around to reveal a fake blonde girl, with green eyes.

'Problem'

What does that even mean? Why is she a problem? Just shush for once.

"Can i help you?" I said bitterly.

'Problem.'

Shut it.

"Hi, I am Lily Addams, I need you to please leave my patient be and not give the nurses other orders then mine."

'PROBLEM'

"Patient?"

'Problem'

"Yes, I am Mr Kay's new physiatrist."

'Problem.'

Yeah...

Problem.