"Your mom called, she wanted me to tell you she was listening and you did very good. She's proud of you." My dad said once I got to him.

I smiled. "Awesome, I'll call her in the car."

"Aight." My dad nodded. "You did do good though. I'm proud of you too." He said as we were walking out.

"Thanks." I smiled. We were heading back to the car when I saw one of my least favorite people in the world. This chick Madison that I used to mess around with a few months back. We were just kicking it and everything was cool until she wanted a relationship and I'm not into that. I had to end things with her and I don't think she ever got over it.

"Hi Jeremiah." Madison said, looking between me and my dad.

(Madison ^)

(Madison ^)

"Uh, hey." I said, still confused as to why she was here. "What are you doing here?"

Madison just looked at me. "I need to talk to you."

"I'll be in the car." My dad said and left us alone. I'm glad he did because I don't know what the hell she wants.

I sighed and put my hands in my pockets.

"About what?" I asked.

Madison bit her lip. "I think I'm pregnant." She mumbled. My head snapped up so fast and I stared at her for a minute.

"You think you're what?" I said. She opened her mouth but I cut her off. "Wait, nah, what are you telling me this for? If you are it's not mine."

Madison frowned. "Um, yes it is. I haven't fucked anyone but you in the last two months."

"I don't believe you." I said shrugging.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I already took a pregnancy test and it says I am, but my appointment is tomorrow. You coming?"

I laughed. "Why would I come if it's not mine?"

"It is yours." Madison said looking mad as hell. She can be mad, I don't care. That baby is not mine. I never fucked her raw, I'm sure of that.

"I used a condom every time we had sex Madison, it's not." I said lowering my voice. I forgot my dad was close by and the last thing I needed was for him to hear this conversation.

"Okay. We'll see." Madison said.

"I guess we will." I said. "And next time you need to talk, you have my number. Don't be showing up randomly when I'm out with my family. That's not cool."