2. You Are Hurt In A Car Crash - Luke

Part 3/4

...
Requested by:
@camjensen
...

Srry I'm so unproductive over here I've been having fun with AUs (vampire!5sos is the bomb y'all)

I said that I'd make this one serious- so here we go it's gonna be sad(der)

Luke:
"California gurls we're unforgettable," you sang along with Luke, dancing a little in your seat as he pulled the car to a stop at a red light.

"Daisy Dukes bikinis on top," Luke soloed, pretending to flip his hair, making you dissolve into giggles.

"Sun kissed skin so hot, will melt your popsicle," you continued, choking on laughter as your brother continued to dance with a serious expression on his face.

"Oh oh oh oh," Luke was rotating his hips in motion with the one hand he held high over his head. He was singing with excessive mouth movement which led to his gym falling right out of his mouth onto his lap.

"Oh my God Luke," you couldn't even keep singing, you just put a hand over your face and laughed at him.

The light turned green, Luke sighed and picked up his gum, shrugging before tossing it back in his mouth and accelerating through the intersection.

You straightened in your chair, wiping away any excess moisture that had gathered in your eyes from laughing so hard. In doing so, you looked out the window.

You watched as a big black truck barreled around a corner, tires screeching as it was going far too fast. It was approaching the red light on it's side of the intersection, but didn't seem to have any intention of stopping. You glanced over at Luke worriedly. It was headed right for you.

Luke was already watching, he had noticed the sound as well, and when he saw the black truck about ready to T-bone your side of the car, he tried to hit the brakes.

He wasn't fast enough.

The truck ran the red, and in almost slow-motion you watched as it slammed right into your door. You heard the crunching of metal bending inward and glass breaking as Luke's car absorbed the impact. You went flying to the left, the airbag deployed and pushed you back while your door crumpled inward like a pop can.

All you felt was pain. Everywhere, as the car skidded across the asphalt. You were little more than a rag doll, flung to and fro by a much larger force.

Then it all went black, and you welcomed unconscious with open arms. Feeling nothing was better than feeling only pain.

...

- Luke's POV -

Beeeeeeeeep.

I groaned and lifted a hand up to my pounding head. What happened? What was going on?

My trembling fingers brushed against my forehead, and I felt something sticky and wet coat them.

Pulling back, my eyes finally opened, my fingers were coated in dark red blood.

My other hand flew up and gripped my wrist tightly as I stared down at the blood in shock.

Then everything came back. The red light. The truck. Y/N screaming. The loud bang when it hit us.