Chapter Eleven

Jungkook P.O.V

Mr Park's class has ended. Now it's time for my favorite subject which is MUSIC. I really love this subject. My dream is to become a singer and a successful music producer.

Lisa and I headed to music room. There was nobody there. Maybe we come here too early. I think this is my chance to confess at her.

"Kookie-ah, this room is beautiful . I love the way they organized music instrument", Lisa said to me and break the silence between us.

I just nodded my head.

"Lisaaa-ya, I want to tell you something", I said to her.

"Yeahh. Tell me. I will listen", she said.

"I don't want to waste my time in talking bullshit to you. So, I'm gonna straight to the point"

She just raised her eyebrows and looked at me with confusion.

"I love you, Lalisa Manoban. I really really love you", I blurted out my confession.

She looks kinda shocked. I don't blame her if she rejected me. Yeahh. We just met each other. We barely know each other yet.

She smiles at me and suddenly she kiss me on the cheeks. I am surprised with her action.

"Kookie. I love you too. I admit that night when you said you like someone, I felt jealous. I know we barely know each other and we just met like three days ago. I started loves you since the first day I saw you in class", she said to me.

"Me too, Lisa. I fall in love when I first saw you get in our class that day and I fell for you even deeper day by day because of your personality", I said.

"Awww Kookie. That is soo sweettttt! I love you, Kookieee", Lisa said.

I hug her tightly and kiss her forehead.

A few minutes later, the music room has been occupied by our classmates. Our music teacher, Miss Lim Yoona come late to the class.

She started her lesson after greet us. I see Lisa who seats beside me. She was focusing on Miss Lim. She doesn't give any glance at me. I just chuckle a lil bit because I love to see her concentration in study. Maybe I should start focus on my lesson right now. She already know my feelings and I already know what is her feeling. So, I don't need to be worry about anything.

~ring ding dong~

The bell ring shows that school has ended. Lisa and I headed to school lobby and get ready to return home. We met Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung at the lobby.

"Guys, let's go eat ice cream. I am craving of ice cream right now", Jin hyung tell us.

"Sorry oppa. I can't join you today. I have photoshoot this evening", Lisa said to him.

"What photoshoot? Wowww. Our Lisa has becoming a successful model", Namjoon hyung said to her.

"I have a photoshoot with Nona9on this evening", Lisa answered him.

"Isn't Nona9on the famous clothing line?", Yoongi hyung asked her.

"Yeah. I think so", she said.

All of us just nodded our head. We feel amazed by her success. She already has a career in these such age. What a lucky girl.

"I better go now. My manager has arrived. Bye boys. Send my regards at Jimin oppa, Taehyung oppa and Hoseok oppa", she said to us and left us afterwards.

I sent her a message.

MonstaKookie : Have fun at the shooting site. Love yaa, bunny.

Lisa P.O.V

MonstaKookie : Have fun at the shooting site. Love yaa, bunny.

I smiled when I read his message.  I decided to reply his message.

SweetLalisa : I will. And I love you tooo.

MonstaKookie : I already miss you, bunny!

SweetLalisa : Silly! I just left school for about 5 minutes ago. Hahahahahaa

MonstaKookie : Yeah yeah. I'm becoming a silly just for you.

SweetLalisa : 😁😁

SweetLalisa : I've gotta go. See you tomorrow. Bye.

MonstaKookie : Bye bunny!

........

As i arrive at photoshoot site, I've been told to go to dressing room and get ready for the photoshoot session this evening.

I saw a man figure in the dressing room. I supposed that he also has a session too this evening. I go to him and introduced myself at him.

"Hello. My name is Lalisa Manoban", I introduced myself.

He raised his head and looked at me. He smiled at me. Why does he looks so familiar to me?

"Hey Lalisa. I'm Bobby. Nice to meet you", he introduced himself.

"Me too, Bobby. Do we know each other? I think I've seen you anywhere", I said to him.

"I think you're mistaken. We don't know each other before this", he said.

Suddenly, there was a voice that interrupted me and Bobby talking.

"Lisa, Bobby, my name is Lee Mi-hi. I am your photographer for today's session", Mi-hi said to both of us.

"Hye Miss Lee. Nice to meet you", I said to her.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Lee", Bobby said to her.

"You guys just call me Mi-hi", She said to us.

Bobby and I smiled at her to show our respect.

"Yes Ma'am!", we both said in unison.

Then we burst out our laugh because we feel kinda funny when we said that in the same time. Mi-hi just giggled at us.

"Bobby, I heard that your group just released a new album. Congratulations!", Mi-hi said to him.

"Thanks Mi-hi", he smiled at her.

"Wait what? He is a singer? Which group he is? I know that I've seen him before", I asked Mi-hi.

"You didn't know him, Lisa? He was in one of the YG Entertainment artist. His group called iKon", she said to me.

"I've heard about them and I really love their songs. Dumb and dumber is my jam! But, I didn't expect that Bobby iKon is the same person with this Bobby!", I said to Mi-hi.

"You're so funny, Lisa. Of course you will him in person. You're a model remember?", Mi-hi said to me.

"Sorry Bobby! I didn't recognise you. I really am a terrible fan of iKon!" i said to him.

"It's okay, Lisa. No big deal", Bobby said to me. He give me a smile. I feel relieved that he didn't feel upset about me not recognize him.

After having a chitchat with him and Mi-hi, we started our photoshoot for today.

Today's photoshoot took about 4 hours because there are many outfit that Bobby and I had to change. It's not a problem for me because I really enjoyed while I'm doing my work. I feel very happy when I got this job.