Chapter Two

Lisa P.O.V

The bell ring shows that class has ended and it is time for recess. But, I don't have any friends to go eat with. Perhaps I can join Jungkook to go to cafeteria.

"Kookie, can I join you go to cafeteria? I kinda don't have any friends yet because today is my first day at school", I said to him and make puppy eyes to him.

"Sure Lisa. I was about to ask you to eat with my for lunch too. Wait what???? You call me Kookie??? Nobody has call me Kookie yet. Hahahaa. But it kinda cute when you call me that", he said shyly towards me.

He looks so cute when he was shy. Kookie is a cute name. It suits him because he looks so cute just like a bunny.

"Shall we go to cafe then?", I asked him. He nodded and take his bag with him and we go to cafeteria together.

Jungkook P.O.V

We went to cafe together. People kept staring at us. Maybe they feel weird because I'm not the type who likes to walk with girls.

I saw my all of my hyung at the centre of the cafe. Namjoon hyung wave his hand at me and smile widely at me. All of my hyung gave a strange look at me. I know why they look at me like that. The reason is Lisa walk beside me and following me.

"Hyung, let me introduce to you. This is Lisa. She is my new friend and she also my new seat partner", I introduced Lisa at my hyung.

"Hey everyone. My name is Lalisa Manoban. I just move in, today. I hope we can become a good friend.", Lisa said and then gave them a warm smile. Oh God, she was so beautiful with that smile.

"Hey Lisa, I am Kim Namjoon.As you can see, there are only three people right? Actually there are three people more in these group. Another three boys did not come to school today", Namjoon hyung said to her.

"Yo Lisa. I am Jung Hoseok but people call me J-Hope. I am your only hope and I am angel!", Hoseok hyung laughs out loud after introduce himself at Lisa.

"I am Min Yoongi. You can call me Suga or swag boy", Yoongi hyung introduce himself.

"By the way, do you want to hang out with us after school today?", I said to Lisa.

"Yes sure. I would love to join you guys today", Lisa gave me a big smile. She looks so excited and it was so cute that she acted like that.

"Lisa, can I get your number? I would like to invite you in our group chat since you has become our friends", Yoongi asked for her number. Namjoon hyung, Hoseok hyung and I was surprised with Yoongi hyung because he is not like that. He was so cold towards all girls in our but he acted like this at Lisa eventhough he just met her.

Lisa gave her number at Yoongi hyung. Yoongi hyung just smile and he said he will invite her later. Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung just gave an unbelievable look at Yoongi hyung. They never expected Yoongi hyung would be like this. Me neither actually. But I was so glad that he feel comfortable with her. It is good that Lisa becoming our friend and she was the only girl who becoming our friend in these group.

Bangtan was the most popular boy squad in Jaeguk High School. We are the most richest heir in these school. Bangtan was consist of seven good-looking boys. And Namjoon hyung was the leader. Every students in these school want to become our friend or having a relationship with us. So, basically Lisa was the first student or girl who friend with Bangtan.

Then, we ate our lunch while having a chat. The bell ring again to show that lunch time has over. We walked back to our class and promise to each other that we will meet after school to hang out together. Lisa and I went to our class and my hyung went back to their classes.

*A/N
I am really sorry. This is kinda boring. This is my first time writing a fanfiction. Please forgive me.