I just can't seem to keep calm knowing that Dahyun is not here with me.

"Calm down, dude. They are just doing the best they can so Dahyun won't be recognize by the public," Jin hyung told me.

"If they made her look ugly, I swear --- "

I was not able to continue what I'm going to say when the door of the van opened, revealing our manager, make-up artists and an unknown girl.

Wait... who's this? Where is Dahyun?

The girl waved at us, "Hi~"

All of us look at each other, brows creased, wondering who is this girl.

Our manager laughed with our reactions. "You guys are so funny! Our make-up artists are so amazing! You all did not even recognize that it's Dahyun!"

"WHATTTT?!"

We all did a double-look at the girl who took a seat beside me.

Is this really my fiance? My Dahyun?

Her hair is full-blonde, if you look from afar you probably think it's her real hair, but now that she's sitting right beside me, I realized that it's just a wig. She's wearing specs, which made her eyes became round. They also put a fake mole below her eye, which is really attractive. She took off the mask she's wearing and there I finally saw the lips I've been addicted to. She flashed me her signature smile and I can't help but feel relieved that it's really her, my Kim Dahyun.

"Wow... you look different... still beautiful... but different..." I told her, can't help but take my eyes off of her.

She chuckled. "Really?" She run her hands through the blonde wig. "I actually like this color. Does it suits me?" she asked.

"It suits you well!" Hoseok hyung commented. The rest of the BTS members gave her a thumbs up.

---

Music Bank recording starts. Our manager keep an eye on us at the same time with Dahyun too. He make sure that she won't get far from him so she won't mistaken by any.

I saw her watching us from the side of the stage. When we are in our positions, I look at the side again but I didn't saw her there anymore. I panicked and almost leave the stage to look for her.

"Oh! Dahyunnie is there~" Taehyung whispered, pointing at the crowd. Our fans assumed that they were the ones Taehyung and I are lookint at, but my eyes landed on the blonde girl standing with them, holding a Bangtan Bomb. I smiled and I saw how her eyes crinkled which means that she's smiling back at me.

What I saw next made me grinned and chuckled a bit.

Dahyun pulled out a banner which reads, "Jeon Jungkook is MINE!"

This girl is seriously.... I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing at her cheesiness. Our hyungs saw it too and they can't help but tease me even more.

Our recording for "Run" starts and I somehow feel energetic and hype during the entire performance. And the ultimate reason why? Because the girl I love is there, watching and supporting me.

---

"How was it?" I asked her as soon as we get off the stage. We all walk our way back in our dressing room.

She gave me a thumbs up and a really cute grin. She also did a little dance while holding her "Jungkook is MINE " banner.

I planted a kiss on her forehead, hugging her so tight. "Ahhh, why are you so cute?" I don't want to let her go. I just want to hug her so tight forever. But I'm sweaty now so I hesitantly let her go to change.

Without hesitation I took off the jacket I'm wearing, then the shirt I'm wearint underneath.

Dahyun gasped and she instantly turned around to face the wall, hands covering her eyes.

Jimin hyung gave me a hard slap from the back which made me kneeled on the floor in an instant. "Go change inside the the small room over there, not here!" he told me.

"But that room is already crowded. I want to change fast!" I said, grunting in pain.

It's true though. Hoseok, Taehyung and Jin hyung are squeezing inside that tiny room. It will take a long time for me to change. And what's wrong if I change here? It's not as if our stylists are malicious when it comes to this... AND OH MY GOSH I REALIZED WHAT JIMIN IS TRYING TO SAY...

I awkwardly look at Dahyun who is still facing the wall, hands covering her face.

I immediately covered myself up. "Dahyun, I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to strip off right in front of you! OH MY GOSH! I'm really sorry!" I get my clothes and rushed on the tiny room where Taehyung and the rest are changing.

That was so embarassing! Dahyun must be so surprised for what I did! I hit my head multiple times, Taehyung also joined and hit my head too. "I'm right about what I said this morning. You actually want MORE," he gave me a sly smile.

"Oh yeah? I'm gonna give you more... MORE PUNCHES!" I raised my fist but he ran away so fast.

I hit my head for the last time before finally changing.

---

"Do you have any solo activities, Dahyun?" Namjoon hyung asked her. We are now inside the van, heading back in our dorms.

Dahyun nodded her head. "I will be one of the guests of People With Full of Capacity," she said.

"Who's gonna be the other guest?" Suga hyung asked.

"Vernon of SEVENTEEN," she revealed.

"Ohh... I heard a lot of things about that boy," Jin hyung said.

"Like what?" Taehyung asked.

"That he's a good rapper, have a very handsome face and is really popular among girls," Jin hyung said, then he showed us a picture of him he browsed on the internet.

Yeah, he's good-looking. But I'm more good-looking than him. I can rap too and very popular among girls!

"Oh!" Dahyun gasped, which made us all look at her. "I almost forgot that tomorrow is the recording for that show." She grabbed her phone and contacted their manager.

After a few minutes, she hanged up and heaved a sigh.

"What did he say?" I asked her.

"The recording is at night, but I need to be in MBC building in the morning," she said.

"Why so early?" Taehyung asked.

"Because Vernon and I need to meet each other first and talk about for a bit so when the recording starts, we are now comfortable to each other," she replied.

Eh? Was that really required? I want to protest at whoever the producer of that show is. But that would be unprofessional.

But I can't imagine Dahyun with that Vernon guy, talking to each other and eventually becoming close and comfortable to each other.

I'm being a jealous freak again, am I?

I calm myselr before asking the best favor I could ever asked.

"Can I come with you tomorrow morning?"