Teen Wolf: Stiles Fanfiction

Stiles watched as Scott taught Malia how to retract her claws. He closely watched his own claws, making them them shoot in and out and he pleased. He was a werewolf now too. His mind flashed back to a previous night.
The nigitsune was destroyed. Yet so was Stiles. His body had collapsed to the ground and he had died. His heart had beat for just enough time so Scott could bite him. And then he woke up...a werewolf.

Stiles looked up at his best-friend a small smile playing on his lips. Everything had turned out okay. They had lost friends and gained some but everything was going to turn out just right.
Malia turned to grin at Stiles obviously happy with her accomplishment.

"Look!" She cried happily. "I did it!"
Nearly standing him with her claws.

Stiles grinned sheepishly back inching away from the sharp points. "Congrats."

Malia's phone beeped and she read a text message quickly before turning it off and placing her phone in her back pocket.

"I gotta go. Thanks for everything, Scott." She said putting her jacket on.

Scott smiled. "No problem. If you need anything else don't hesitate to call."

She nodded then turned her attention to Stiles. "Bye Stiles." Her eyes softened. "Be careful tonight."

Stiles could feel his entire body tense up. He'd forgotten what tonight was.

Malia left giving a small wave to Scott who had sat down next to Stiles.
"It's gonna be okay." He said. "I promise."

Stiles's nerves calmed only slightly. "What if it's not. What if I get out, what if I hurt somebody, what if..." He didn't finish. What if I hurt my dad? He thought.

"Hey, I won't let you!" Scott felt a deep pain in his chest. For him, he felt everything was falling apart. The girl he loved was dead. He turned his best-friend into a werewolf and Stiles might not be able to control it. Derek...where was Derek? Derek said he needed to talk to him but now wouldn't be the right time. He guesses something had come up and pushed him into hiding. Or worse...
Lydia was pretty torn about Aiden's death, she was constantly crying wishing she hadn't lost a boy she loved and her best-friend.
Isaac was worse. He wouldn't leave the McCall house unless forced to. Allison's death hurt him almost as much as it hurt Scott. Nothing could keep either of the twos minds off the death of there friend. Even now in the midst of all this trouble, his mind lingered to Allison. Her eyes, her smile, her warmth, even her death. But he couldn't think about that now. Stiles needed his help.

"Scott?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna get something to eat?"

Scott smiled chuckling to himself. "Sure." Only Stiles would think about food now of all times.

On the other side of town Lydia Martin sat at her dresser staring into her mirror. The smeared makeup across her face reminded her of several months ago when she sat in this exact way, feeling weak, wishing to be strong.

"I was almost strangled to death." She said then. "And I survived. I don't need to hide that."

Now no words would form in her mouth as her mother sat beside her arms draped around her shoulders.

"I miss you Ally. I really do."