Chapter 8

I am sooooo sorry it took me so long to update this story, life is no excuse for the delay but unfortunately life is the only excuse I have. This chapter isn't going to be long (again, sorry) but I plan on finishing this story and perhaps writing another similar story, continuing after the final season or just another AU, I don't know.
If you are still reading this, good for you! Don't be shy to check out my other story's, my best ones I haven't published yet but I plan to!
Thanks bunches & here is the 8th chapter.

~

Lightening. Beyond the blackness of his closed eyelids was what looked like bright, hot streaks of lightening, dancing across the room. Stiles could feel his body restarting, healing from whatever he had been shot with. First, his fingertips came alive. Twitching against the cold chains that were wrapped around his arms and legs. Then, as his eyelids shot open, his throat let out a long groan, bringing the rest of his body to life. "Stiles...Stiles." He turned his head to where Scott was also chained and giving him the same worried look that seemed to dominate his face in every supernatural situation.
"Ah...what the hell?" Beyond Scott, his friends were all similarly imprisoned. Malia was directly beside Scott and Lydia beside her. Kira however was standing with Soraya, next to some strange black box. Kira's youthful face was creased with stress, brows furrowed and lips in a straight, thin line.
Stiles met her eyes, then Soraya's wincing at the grin she gave him. "Nosotros cazamos a los que nos cazan." Her smile widened. "We hunt those who hunt us." She walked around slowly, taking her time to observe the faces before her. She stopped at Scott and leaned in close. "You call yourself an Alpha."
"Just let us go," Lydia's voice was high with panic. "We made a mistake, Derek's not here. Let us go and we swear we will never bother you again."
Soraya laughed. "A banshee begging for her life. There's something almost poetic about that." She stepped back. "Here's what is going to happen. I need to find Kate Argent. You are going to help me."
The three who knew of Kate Argent were startled, glancing back and forth at each other.
"Kate Argent is dead." Scott shook his head. "There's nothing we can do."
"That's where you're wrong." Soraya pointed her finger at Scott. "Kate Argent is alive and I want her dead. You find her, bring her to me and you all can go free."
Stiles glared at the old women. "And if we refuse."
She took several menacing steps forward until she was right in his face, gripping his jaw with her hand. "You die. Starting with you, killer."

"How are we supposed to find her?" Scott interjected. "She could be anywhere."
" I have a - friend - who can take you to her. " Soraya didn't move her hand. "All you have to do is bring her to me." She paused for a moment, her lips thinning, "and if anyone were to know what happened to Derek Hale, my guess is it would be her."

Malia glared at the older woman. "And you can't take care of this yourself?"

"This is more fun." Soraya replied. "And I have been waiting to get my hands on all of you."

Scott met Stiles's eyes, communicating with a simple look. They had to cooperate. If Kate was alive then she had to be stopped.
Soraya walked silently to where Kira stood, the impish grin returning to her hard face. "Now, to ensure I mean business, a little demonstration is in order." She narrowed her eyes at Stiles, smile growing and her hand patting above the knob on the black box . "Kitsunes harness electricity allowing them to control the flow of the energy. Kira, I want you give your newest little wolf a good shock. Something tells me he needs it."
Stiles growled yanking against his chains.
"I can't do that." Kira whimpered. "I don't even know-I can't- don't make me-."
"Do it!" Soraya snapped. "Or perhaps I'll give him a permanent means of punishment."
Kira's eyes filled, she turned to Stiles who gave her a nod. "Kira, just do it." He said quietly. "Just do it."
As Kira's hand reached out to turn the knob, Stiles faced Lydia.
The pain was dull at first, like the feeling when you run your hand against the static in a playground slide, but it soon erupted into hot flames of electricity, consuming every inch of his body. From his head to his toes, lighting shot up and down, fast and furious. Stiles roared, clenching the chains with clawed fists, feeling the blood drop down from the palms of his hands to his elbows. His blood was quite literally boiling.
"Stop!" Lydia screeched.
An all to well known feeling started gathering in her chest. The kind of feeling that made her want to scream. "Please! You're killing him!"

"And wouldn't you know." Soraya sneered. She jerked her towards Kira, "Enough!"
Kira stopped immediately, her eyes frantically watching Stiles. He was still twitching slightly, the electricity still visible on his skin. He was smoking. Small clouds dissipating off his shirt and pants and into the air.
"Stiles?" Stiles!" Are you okay?" Scott could feel his friend's pain and it was killing him.
Stiles nodded slowly, "I'm great." He coughed. "I always did like barbecue."
Soraya ignored him, standing in front of Scott with one hand on her hip and the other on her gun. "So, Alpha, do we have a deal?"
Scott looked around at the faces of his friends. They were all so tired, so worn and broken. But they came here for a reason, a good one, to save Derek and he knew none of them would leave until they did - well Malia might but the rest of them, not a chance. Lastly he looked at Stiles and his decision was made. They wouldn't go down like sitting ducks, they would fight, for their pack, for each other, for everyone . With the confidence of a True Alpha, Scott raised his chin high. "Yeah, we have a deal."
Soraya smiled.