Line

*Play the audio with this Poem* This is the story of my life on the plus and minus side. The line that will divide my mind holding on to something inside, much like how your pulled to wrong and right. You live your life on either side of that line. A line that defines what's the plus and what's the minus sign, you act like I must comply. My dear can't you hear the words that I have feared, for today is the day that this fear separates me from the other side of the line. The line that showed me that heaven was perfect and hell was a place for when your soul couldn't escape and perished in a fiery pit of immortal sin. Isn't it funny how one side of the line gave me hope and cheer and the other gave me fear and despair, Weird? Weird how something society claims to be so powerful can make you feel so small and frail. When you get to those points in your life when you must decide which side of the line you will cross the world acts like this is a game that must be won, they say you have only one shot so make it count because if you miss you fail and you won't set sail. The line you cross will change their views on nobody but you. Everything must cross a line, maybe not an actual line but one created by the mind. How can you use the pain to change the game? The words driven into your mind from the start, they say to you, cross the finish line, and while they cheer as you cross the finish line some people's may be there before yours, funny isn't it how each Persons line is set in perfect time. This line is mine, and on their side of that line is the same plus or minus side. The mind is aligned to keep perfectly on time. You will kindly find that that line is now defined as my line. Not your line, my line. You can save the game for another name chase, for today this line is declared my line. Your line may be different from my line and that is fine. My line has a lot on the plus and minus side. The ups and downs of my line have helped me to define, define what was mine. And what was mine was that very line, because today I say unto you my dear no one may have this line for it is mine this very line. Line and define such a strange time to to say line and define because both make someone's mind align like numbers on a page, the messages written on your page, they say this will help you make you, you. But in some cases this is not true, some words can hurt, some words can sting, some words can leave you broken down as you pleaded on your knees. So remember my dear for today that line is my line is now mine and I have both the plus and minus side. Some days that line will move and change for today all you have to say to anyone who stands in your way simply ask them, "How was your day? Because you seem just fine going on your merry way defining how far I may go and what I can know. Well, I will tell you now that I'm glad your doing just fine because there's some people and i who are having a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky and we remember that this line has shaped and declared what was mine. I will control what happens today so please go on your merry way because your line does not define my line and while your line is used to hide your perfections in your life, I will show my line and embrace my time, I will go past the simple light into a bright shinning Star. I shall use the negatives in my life to add to my way and learn about life because my dear you were given this life for a reason your time is precious. This line you own will keep you alive, because a heart beat goes up and down because remember you can't go up unless you've been down. So remember your negatives from that minus side will help you prepare for an easier day.