"Izzy, can you go get something from Chris? Just ask him for 'Coltons thing'," Colton asks me. I nod and grab my keys. I side hug him and drive to Chris's house.

The drive was quiet and not too far. It felt weird driving to his house because I haven't been there in so long. I kind of hope Violets there because I miss that little ray of sunshine.

I ring the doorbell and no one answered. I knocked again and the door cracked open. I opened the door and looked around. It smelled like smoke in here. Smoke and alcohol. What the heck happened to the friendly house I once knew?

"Chris? Violet? Mrs. Wild?" I call out. I hear arguing and shouting coming from the living room. I see Chris shielding his mom from his dad. My eyes widen when Chris's dad throws a bottle at them. He misses thankfully.

"Your a stupid, terrible son!" Mr. Wild slurred.

"Get out," Chris growled. I hand tugged on my shirt and I looked down to see Violet. I wrapped her in my arms, shielding her from the scene.

"What's happening?" Violet cries.

"Oh nothing, let's go upstairs!" I say. Violet nods happily. I turn on high school musical, very loudly so she doesn't hear the shouting. Zeus laid down beside Violet and she pet his head.

I sneak back downstairs. I know it's none of my business but I want to help.

"Your a sorry excuse for a father and a husband," Chris says with so much venom. I've never seen him this angry before. Never.

Mr. Wild tries to hit Mrs. Wild, Chris blocks the hit and pushes his mom behind him. I gasp and take my phone out, calling the police. He's abusive. An abusive drunk. 

I called the police, they said they'd be on their way. Mrs. Wild heard my hushed whispers and she turned her head towards me. She held up her hand and made a phone signal with her hand. I nodded and pointed to my phone. Mr. Wild's eyes followed Mrs. Wild's and he snarled.

"Look Chris, it's your stupid girlfriend." Mr. Wild hissed. Chris whipped his head towards me.

"Leave, now. Go with Violet," Chris growled. My eyes widened. His features softened and he sighed. "Please?"

Chris's "father" took this as a chance to throw a punch at his jaw.

"Chris watch ou-" punch. Chris stumbled back and his father advanced towards Mrs. Wild, who was running towards me. Chris balanced himself and ran after his father. I stand in front of Mrs. Wild, trying to protect her.

Mr. Wild starts to laugh, " you think you can protect her?"

I narrow my eyes at him. Not answering, I punch him in the stomach. He stumbles back and Chris shoves him on the ground.

I see flashes of red and blue lights outside and I almost smile. Almost.

The police burst through the door and talk to Chris. I start to walk over there with his mom. The police drag his father from the ground and take him out to the car. The other cop looks at me.

"You were the one who called, Miss-"

"Winchester. " I say.

"Thank you, Miss Winchester. May I ask you a few questions?" The policewoman asks. I nod my head and Chris walks over to me, wrapping his arm around me.

"Go right ahead," I say with a polite smile.

"Why did you call?"

"I was coming over here to pick something up for my brother. The door was opened slightly and I came inside. Once inside, I saw Mr. Wild throw punches and alcohol bottles at his son and wife." I say. Chris squeezes my shoulder.