Chapter 5//We'll Be Like Superman To The Rescue

Start from the beginning

He nods, I step as Hannah walks out of the hallways looking like she's on the red carpet as always. The moment she sees me she freezes, she runs up to me without saying anything and then drags me back to hallway she was at. From there she pushes me into her room.

"What happened!"

"What do you mean?" I ask

"Your shirt is torn" I had jumped out of my window onto a tree that leaned against my house. "you have, mascara running down your face and- wait!why do you have a huge bag with you? Is there a body in that?"

"No."

"The what happened!" I shake my head. She realizes I don't want to talk about it. She gives me a hug, "I'm going to order some pizza and we're going to fix you."

"Omg Ashley!" Lindsey cries rushing into Hannah's room. "What happened?"

I shake my head again and stuff my face with another slice of pizza. "She doesn't want to talk about it," Hannah explains.

"Than how are we going to help her, spill Ash-Tree." I slowly nod and swallow the pizza. I tell them about what happened when Lindsey had abandoned that one Thursday to when I got home today.

"I lied to you but that clearly wasn't enough," Lindsey huffs. "But first things first we need to fix your makeup." Hannah pulls out a face wipe and cleans my face. Lindsey goes through Hannah's makeup that is resting on her counter. She finally decides on thick black eyeliner. "Take off your glasses," Hannah says, I do as I'm told. Soon my makeup is all done, I'm wearing a new shirt.

"As much as I hate to go say it, Ashley, you can't stay here if you don't want your parents to find you," Hannah tells me with sympathy in her voice.

I nod, "I know"

"You can stay the night here, but tomorrow we'll find you a new place stay," Hannah reassures.

"Actually, I think I know exactly who to call." I take out my phone to go to my 10 contacts.

"Ghost Busters?" Lindsey suggests

"No, I'm going to call Bryce. Give me a second." I say.

B
Bryce😎

D
Dad🙄

H
HAMah💅🏻😙Hannah

M
Mom😒
Mrs. Jacobson🏠🏠
Me(Ash-Tree NelSON)🤓⚽️

L
Windsey🌪Lindsey😂

T
Math Teach
English Teach
Principal

     (Don't judge me about the school stuff,it comes in handy.)

"Ashley?" He answers on the first ring. I feel so loved...really guys I do.

"Yeah, can I come over tomorrow, it's urgent," I say nervously.

"Wait. So I'm like Superman, I'm going to help you," there was silence on both ends of the phone for a few moments except for Lindsey and Hannah saying things about how I was crushing on him which I clearly wasn't. I finally heard something. "We'll be like Superman to the rescue!"

That was probably Keith.

"You're on speaker Ashley," I heard Bryce's voice. "What happe-"