"Hey, I was just wondering how-" I cut him off when I realized he was wearing a Fall Out Boy T-shirt.

"You like Fall Out Boy?" He nodded stepping back a few feet. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the room. He kind of tripped and fell onto the floor. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I stuck my hand out to help him up but he refused. I don't blame him. He stood up on his own and I moved my bag off of my bed. I sat down and he sat in front of me. "What's your favorite song?" He looked at me, confused. I pointed to his shirt, "By Fall Out Boy."

"Oh, um, Alone Together." He still looked scared.

"Oh my god, me too." I bit my lower lip. That probably didn't help. I pushed a strand of hair that was falling out of my braid back behind my ears. I heard talking but I didn't know where it was coming from. I looked down and saw my phone. I forgot Bella and Kristen were on the other line. Whoops. I picked up the phone, "Hey guys, I have to call you back later."

"Okay but let us know who you were just talking to," they screamed. "He seems pretty amazing whoever he is." Bella started laughing and I hung up. Keaton had a smug smile on his face.

I was so embarrassed by them, but Keaton didn't care. "If you need anything my room is right next door."

With that said he walked out of my room and into his. "Thank you," I kind of said to myself. I'm pretty sure I scared him and he will never be back here.

I sat on the floor in the dark. I was sitting in a dark room all alone. Then there was a flash of light and someone was in the room with me. They were dressed in black so they blended in with the room. They were getting closer with every flash of, what I now realized was, lightening. They stood inches in front of me with there hands out, reaching for me. I just sat there. I didn't move. Was it out of fear? The person got closer and closer and closer. Definetly out of fear. I was in their reach but they just moved next to me. I turned my head and saw my parents standing next to me. The man pulled a gun out from behind him. I started screaming as loud as I could. Why wouldn't they move out of the way. I screamed at them to move but they wouldn't listen. I tried to move but I couldn't. I sat there and watched as the man raised the gun and pointed it towards my parents. "No," I screamed.

I sat up in my bed, screaming. My hands were shaking and I couldn't stop them. Just like I couldn't save my parents. I should have come out of that room and saved them. I should have tried to save them. They were dead, becasue of me. I started crying. I heard my door open and my head shot up to see who was standing there. It was Chase.

"Are you okay?" he asked. Well obviously not. I just woke up screaming and now I'm crying.

"Yeah, sorry I woke you up. I just had a bad dream." I turned on my phone to check the time as I wiped the tears off of my face. It was 2:17 am.

"Oh, I get bad dreams too." I think he was trying to make me feel better but I couldn't tell.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, and sometimes it helps if you talk about them. It makes them seem less real." I doubt that was true. Nothing could make this less real, because it was real. Chase stepped in my room and came closer to me. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I thought about it. It couldn't hurt if I did tell him. Maybe he would help me and he would understand. I doubt he could understand something like that. "Sure."

I sat back against the head board of my bed and continued wiping the last of my tears away. I pulled my legs up to my chin and watched as Chase sat across from me on my bed. "So, what happened in your dream?"

I took a deep breath and explained what actually happened to my parents, then I explained my dream and how real it was. He looked so shocked, actually knowing what happened. "It's my fault they're dead. I didn't do anything. I sat there, on the floor, keeping myself safe. I should have done something. It's my fault. I started crying again. I turned away from Chase not wanting him to see me cry on the first- no, second day of knowing him.