I ended the call, then grabbed my purse. I was already dressed, because my boyfriend told me to meet up with him to go on a date. He was already five minutes late, so maybe Jin was correct.

I walked out of my house, making sure to turn off all the lights and lock the door. I then walked to my car and got in. From there, I started to drive to the cafe. It wasn't a long drive anyway because the cafe was a few minutes away from my house.

Once I reached the cafe, I parked my car, exited, and then went inside the cafe. As I was entering, a hand pulled me down to the floor with them.

"Kim Seokjin, what is wrong with you?" He place his finger onto my lip, telling me to be quiet.

"You didn't believe me, huh? Look up, but try not to make him see you." When I looked up at the ceiling, I realized that he pulled me behind the counter.

"He's not cheating on me, I'm telling you-" I stopped.

I was wrong. Again.

He was cheating on me. With another girl. How did I know that? Well, simply because he was kissing the girl. Mainly eating her face off though.

"That bitc-" I stood up from behind the counter. My ex rocked his head to stare at me, and mainly Jin'sHis eyes were staring at me already. He stopped kissing the girl, and got up from his seat, then started running towards me. He kept shaking his head.

"Chae, let me handle this." Jin grabbed my hand and got up from the ground. I let go of Jin's hand, then ran away from him. I made sure to look at him again.

I stormed out. I left everything behind.

I didn't even care about my ex's stupidity. There's no way I would let him back into my life again anyway.

I walked to the nearest garden. For some reason, the cafe that I worked at was near this garden that I always liked to visit. As I laid onto a nearby bench, I heard footsteps nearby.

He walked towards me. I knew it was Jin already.

He laid next to me then took my hand. He held it gently as he interwined his fingers within mine. My eyes trailed to his hand, but he simply left it there while he looked the other way.

"This happened a little too sudden. Don't you think?" He whispered. I nodded. I didn't even think that he was going to be correct. Catching my own boyfriend cheating on me with my own eyes.

"I did warn you, but you never listened." I shook my head. I rocked my head to his direction to look at him.

"Why would you care anyway? It would've been better if I didn't find out...." I gently mumbled. He squeezed my hand. His head slowly turned towards me, his eyes staring at me.

"Well...There's only one reason here... Do you know what it is?" I shook my head once again. He chuckled a bit, then grabbed onto my chin.

"I can tell you, but this would be easier...." He got closer to me, then planted his lips onto mine.

I didn't bother pull away. I lost my own boyfriend, so why does it matter?

The only weird thing is, why is my own coworker kissing me?

"I'm surprised how you didn't get the hint since you started working with me." Jin chuckled. His eyes trailed away to stare at the trees near us.

After a while he started to speak. "You wanna know why I helped you so much? Why I told you that your boyfriend was cheating on you? Because I like you."

He paused. "No screw that, I love you."

It took me no time to place him into my arms.

"You're sweet. You know that right?" I giggled. His arms wrapped around my waist. We stayed in that position for a while until he began to speak up.

"Does that mean you accept my sudden confession?" He chuckled. I nodded my head as he hugged me tighter.

"Of course. Although I am still confused on why you confessed now."

"What? It was a great timing to do it now." He broke the hug, then stood up.

"Let's go back to the cafe. So I can beat up your boyfriend." He started to punch the air in excitement, while I just laughed, knowing that I already have someone to count on.

*internally dying*

(A/N: I'm sorry if this was horrible. I will gladly redo it :') I just realized that I haven't updated for about two weeks now. My only excuse is finals)