Chapter Fourteen

Adrian's POV

When I woke up I found myself laying on our small couch with Marcus. His arms were wrapped around my torso and my back was against his chest. His head was nestled into the crook of my neck. I smiled a sleepy smile and put my hand over his, holding his arms tighter. Feeling him squirm I instantly let go, not wanting to wake him up. Marcus mumbled something that I couldn't quite understand, I just know I heard my name. His grip around my torso tightened and he kissed the nape of my neck. I shivered and closed my eyes, a stupid smile on my face.
I'm so in love it's actually stupid, I thought.
"Adrian," Marcus kissed my neck again, "Do you know what time it is?" His morning voice was raspy and I was internally dying.
Oh. My. God. His voice...I thought.
"Adrian?" He asked again.
I blushed and tried to sit up to see the clock but he pulled me back down, "Don't get up, it's okay."
I laid back down and craned my neck, just barely able to see the clock.
"It's only three in the morning," I whispered in response to his earlier question as I settled back into a comfortably position.
"Good, we can still sleep." He hugged me closer and kissed the nape of my neck for the third time.
"Marcus," I whispered, "why do you keep doing that?"
Please say you like me, please say you like me, pleasesayoulikeme. I thought desperately.
"Because," he kissed the crook of my neck, his lips lingering longer than normal, "I like you. A lot."
I buried my face my hands as I mentally screamed.
"Adrian?" Marcus asked, worry lacing his voice as he started to sit up.
Flipping around and wrapping my arms around him I buried my face in his chest. "I like you too. A lot." I mumbled.
He chuckled and I felt his chest vibrate, "I'm glad."
I looked up at him, keeping my arms around him and our chests flush. "But you SWORE to me that you were straight."
"Yeah," he blushed, "I thought I was..."
"What changed?"
"When we went to see Split, I was really enjoying holding your hand. I didn't want to let you go." He gave a sheepish smile, "I was actually kinda glad that you chose a scary movie, I mean I hated the movie, but I really liked being able to be that close to you."
I smiled and stretched my neck to kiss his nose. When I opened my eyes he was beaming at me.
"You're so amazing." He confessed.
I blushed and buried my face in his chest again.
"And you're adorable." He chuckled.
We stayed like that for a long time. Eventually I felt my eyes start to close.
"Goodnight, Adrian." Marcus kissed my forehead and hugged me as close as he possibly could.
I fell asleep on the couch with Marcus. For like the fourth time in a week. I fell asleep with a smile.

I'm sorry, this is a really short chapter I've been having writers block. I know there's been a lot of them sleeping on the couch and being cute and all that fluffy stuff but it's all I could think of at the moment. I promise it'll get more interesting and filled with drama about Blake and Keith and Alice and Luke. (Lots of 'and's whoops.) Thanks for reading! Bye bye!