Chapter 3

There were many changes after Riley had quited The GC's . The most biggest change was , The DN's have been becoming stronger and stronger , it even threatens The GC's position . That's why both The GC's and The DN's want Riley to join them , one wants to guard their position , while one want to seize another's position .

Obviously , Riley doesn't know the truth .

On the other hand , It is bored of Riley to stay in the ward with nothing to do , so she got out and went to find something to do . 

In the hospital lobby , the people was discussing something which seems serious . Riley heard they were talking about the triads , so she went and asked a man . 

"Excuse me , what is happening ?" Riley asked 

"You didn't know of it ? Two days before , there was a group of triad's members came and ordered a doctor to see them , the doctor came and stopped them from bothering the patients." The man said , " But that doctor said that she was a killer !" 

Riley shocked . That's her !

AT the same time , her boss came and told her to see him in his room . 

" I think you knew what's happening right ? " The boss asked . 

" Yes......"

" I'm not going to blame you but you had better to resign . "

"...Why ?"

If you don't leave as fast as you can , the police can catch you because of what you said ."

" Okay , I get it . "

" Leave after you had regained health . "

--------------------------------------------------------------

One week later , Riley left .

Riley knew that she could never find a job because of what she said . No company would hire her . As expected , normal careers are not suitable for me . Riley thought herself . 

Riley got nothing to do so she wandered in the street. 

Dick POV 

Today Lucas asked me to buy something for him so I went to the street , and i saw Riley , she doesn't need to work ? Why is she there ?