Prologue

The Nerd Diaries

-     

AN- Hi, thank-you for clicking on my story and checking it out, hope you enjoy it and vote and comment your thoughts. -

Prologue 

She was the new girl, he was the nerd and what they didn’t know was that they both would change each other’s worlds in some way or another.

Chloe Hart was a blonde, pretty girl who was 16 and moving to a new school not knowing anyone, which is hard for her as she’s not really a people person and spends most of her time in the library. 

Michael McGregor the outcast, the totally hot nerd who never gets notices because he has his face stuck in a book and hangs out in the library. Plays chess and has never had a girlfriend.

So what happens when Chloe and Michael meet in the library and argue over a book?

Finally once Chloe meets a great bunch of friends and gets close to them all.

She gets stuck between her great friend Cameron and her knight in shining army Michael

**

Today was my first day in my new school and I was more nervous they I had ever been. “Chloe have you washed over your face and brushed your teeth” My mum shouted up to me.

"Mum, I’m 16 not 6 I’m sure capable of knowing how to get ready for school” I shouted back down to her.

“Don’t give me no attitude girl” my mum shouts sounding like a 16 year old girl.

“Mum, don’t try it” I shout as I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I am already dressed I just need to put my make up on. I washed over my face like mum said and walk back into my room to put on my make-up. I had a fairly sized room with a queen sized bed and walk in wardrobe.

A dresser with a mirror and all my make-up and hair products spread all over it.

There was still a few boxes around my room because we had moved in just a few days ago from up north. Leaving friends and family behind was tough for both my mum and I but she got offered a better job here in the south of London.

It was only My mum and I since my dad died in a car crash when I was younger and my mother hasn’t met anyone else since then she hasn’t had the time with her job. I also don’t have any brothers or sisters so it’s just me keeping my mother on her toes.

I put my make-up on and did my hair I looked at my bed side clock and it read 7:45, I should be leaving soon I also should be staying calm and not have my nerves get the better of me.

“Chloe, you ready yet” My mum shouts.

“Yeah, on my way down now” I shout. I grab my bag, check that my phone was still in my pocket and I grab a cardigan that was hanging on the pole of my bed.

I make my way downstairs to meet my mum who was tapping her watch on her hand. “You’re going to be late on your first day at school and I’m going to be late for my first day at work, what am I going to do with you eh?” she says smiling.

“I don’t know but shall we get today over with?” I say opening the door and walking out.