~12~ A new chapter for all

It was the last day of summer before we knew it and we were all getting back into the routine of college. I didn't do much of the traineeship after all and just applied for a college. The same one as Cameron and Michael was going to, not just them but Lauren and Lena as well so we all were staying as a group.

I was studying health and social care and girls were doing sport and English Language, they wanted to become sports teachers, no Idea why you would wanna teach kids sport for. If there anything like me then there wasting there time. I wasn't a very active teenager when it came to P.E.

The boys were doing English Language and Law because they want to become MP's which I find a little funny but I suppose they are really good at arguing, maybe one of them can be a Tory and the other labour.

But anyway we were all enrolled and could drop out and change lessons if we didn't like them.  Our summer was fun, we all got a part time job so we had the weekends to spend as a group and we could go anywhere we wanted to.
Over the summer Cameron and I got close, really close in fact close enough for us to kiss and make out watching the sun go down in my back yard.
He stayed extra longer one day saying he had something really important to tell me.
That really important thing he wanted to tell me was how much he had fallen for me over the past couple of months and it was when we were in the middle of our summer. So at the end of that night it was official that Cameron and I was dating and once he left I texted the girls and they basically added me to their phone call and screamed down the phone. I wasn't ready to tell Michael yet because I know he would be really upset that Cameron and I were together so I told Cameron not to tell him just yet.

A week later Cameron told Michael and admittedly he was upset just like we expected him to be but after a day he seemed to be alright that day we all went to the beach and had a laugh. Cameron and I tried to keep the public display of affection to ourselves and not be all over each other because we accepted Michael's feelings.

I told my Mum and she was happy for me and I was happy for her as she was still seeing John and they had gotten quite close. He stayed over every weekend and we would go out when I wasn't with Cameron or the girls.
I think there getting closer every weekend and I'm just waiting for a sit down on the sofa and the 'M' word to come out.

It was a Wednesday morning and on my way to meet Cameron so we could catch the bus to go to college and we would meet up with the girls and Michael. I had health and social care all day but then we had the afternoon off and Cameron and I were going on our third date. We were going to a dessert shop and having ice cream and a chocolate waffle, I couldn't wait as it was my first time. Cameron had gone before and said it is really nice in there and wasn't overly expensive.

So I went into his house and said morning to his mother, I went up to Cameron's room and after we encountered a few kisses in his room we left for college hand in hand. I couldn't help but smile he made me happy and secure. As we were walking he was saying what he had this morning and what he had was tutor and English language. He wasn't happy about that and couldn't wait till we had finished.
We saw the guys at the bus stop and we starting waving, well Cameron stuck his finger up as a joke.

"Next time I see those fingers I'm going to chop them off" Lena said to Cameron as we got to the bus stop.

Cameron was about to stick up his fingers again when the bus came and then pretended he was getting money out of his trousers. Lena shook her head and got out her pass.

I showed my phone to the driver as I had the app on my phone and Cameron paid for his we sat on the bus and talked about what we all had this morning. Lena had double sport and tutor. Michael had double applied science and that was his morning over with. That was another subject he picked up a week after he started, he liked the look of the subject. It was a coursework based subject but he didn't seem to mind as the pressure hasn't sunk in just yet.

We got into college and we were about 15 mins early and we went into the canteen and chose our table where Lauren and Joey would meet us. What is going on with Lauren and Joey you must think? Well Lauren and Joey had got back together over the summer and told each other what the problem was but with Lauren's trust and anxiety issues college was another big step in their relationship.
A few minutes later they arrived hand in hand and joined us at the table. Lauren was studying Health and Social care with me and Joey was studying English lit and psychology. "So all ready for 4 hours with Mrs Alexander Lauren?"
"Do I look like I'm ready?" She asks.
"Babe you never look ready for Mrs Alexander haha" I reply smirking, "Only teacher your ready for is Mr.Dix"
"Shut up like you wouldn't do him either" she shockingly replies.
"I've got someone else to do though" I say winking at her and getting a look of Cameron, I smiled at him and pouted my lips in which he took as a offer and kissed me.
"Alright alright love birds go find yourself a nest" Joey snidely says.
"It was one kiss, get over yourself Joey" Cameron says mocking more kissey faces.

"Well those 4 hours went fast" I said to Lauren on the way out. "I know", Lauren sighed "couldn't wait to get out of there."
"To be honest, I'm the same today just wanted to get them over with"
"Ooo date night is it?" Lauren exclaimed.
"Yes, yes it is" I smile as I can see Cameron coming out of the college building.
"Well have fun, but not too much" she smirks as we walk up to the boys.
Lauren went off to Joey while I walked up to Cameron and gave him a kiss.
"Hello" he says between kisses. "Hey" I reply as I slid my hand into his.
"How was your 4hours with Alexander?" He questions.
"It was alright, thought it went quite fast if I'm honest just cracked on with my assignment" I replied. "Awh not that bad then, do you need to hand it in at reception?"
"No, I haven't finished it just yet I'll hand it in tomorrow"
"Cool cool, well shall we walk to bus stop and go back to mine unless you want to get changed?"
"I'm alright how I am" "Yes you are, your perfect" he smiles cheekily.

We got on the bus to go home along with Lena and Michael who was being surprisingly chatty on the way home today.
Lena and Michael had gotten close over the last few weeks and for that I was happy for both of them. I nudge Cameron on the bus and nodded over to them and he smiled and said "they make a cute couple". Lena and Michael looked up, Lena blushed and Michael smiled. "Yeah I have been thinking" Michael started to speak. "Lena will you come out on a date with me?" Lena looked over at me with a face of worry and excitement  at the same time.
"Ummm yes" Lena replied smiling at Michael.
We got off the bus and started walking around the corner back to Cameron's and Lena came along to, so I expect there date was tonight also.
Once we got to there house, I said hi to Cameron's mum Linda which is Michael's step mum, it is all very random and strange there relationship but they get on alright just not that mother-son bond that is there between Cameron and Linda.
Anyway back to tonight, "Hey Chloe, date night is it?"
"Yes" I say feeling my face go red.
"Awh bless you" she says smiling.

Thanks for giving this a read, I know it's been a while since I have uploaded anything so I hope this was worth the wait.
How you think the date between Lena and Michael is gonna go?