Chapter 15 ( gone over)

Chapter fifteen

Erica's POV

I could see Daniel's house in the distance. My heart ached for everything. My legion was crying out inside of me.

She felt betrayed and alone, more alone than she's ever felt. The fact that her fellow legions wouldn't accept what fate had given to her hurt her more than knowing Ian lying to us.

I was needing my mate more than I ever thought I would at this moment. I needed Daniel's arms around me, his lips on my head, and his words for comfort.

As I neared Daniel's house, I noticed there wasn't any lights on, nor was there sound coming from inside the house. The painful howl reverberated through my ears as I replayed the day I left. I had to and needed to get to Daniel now.

I pushed open the front door, only to be greeted by darkness. I turned on the light only to see the room a reck. It looked as though a fight broke out and everything was thrown or smashed to pieces.

Was I the cause of this?

Of course we were, we left him..

There were holes in the walls and dents in the floor. The window was smashed and every picture was torn off the wall. My heart ached for Daniel, knowing that I caused him this pain. The curtains were torn to shreds and the furniture was completely ruined.

"Oh, Daniel..." I whispered as I traced my fingers over the mirror that was still on the wall, but shattered.

The pounding of paws hitting the earth from behind me stopped me from going further into the house. I turned and looked over my shoulder to see a pure black wolf glaring at me, yet relief was evident in his chocolate eyes.

Daniel.

I took a step towards him, but stopped when he growled at me. I knew he would be mad at me and I knew I deserved it.

"Daniel.." I whispered, looking into his eyes as I took a small step towards him. "I can explain why I left." I said slowly, unsure if he was in control or not.

He narrowed his eyes and bared his teeth at me. He looked angry, but I knew he was only angry because he was hurt. 

I bent down and sat in the door way, knowing I wouldn't be able to walk any further without making him even more mad.

He grunted and huffed out a breath before walking towards me, tugging on my clothes to bring me to my feet. I quickly stood on my feet, only to be pushed back down and have his body hover over me. He shoved his snout next to my face, sniffing my hair and then down to my neck and clothes. He growled lowly when he smelt my clothes. He nipped at my t-shirt and before I knew it, he had ripped it off into shreds.

"Daniel, listen to me." I begged as fear consumed me as he began nipping at my pants. "I left because I was afraid-" I was cut off by him growling at me.

He suddenly shifted and grabbed me by the arm, hoisting me up. He took me inside and to his room where he threw me in, slamming the door in the process. By now, I was in just my bra and shredded jeans. I felt vulnerable, but I knew it had to do with Daniel proving some point to me. He was after all part wolf. He walked into his closet and came out in shorts and a t-shirt.

"Daniel, I was afraid that you-" this time I stopped myself as his angry gaze starred into my own eyes.

He walked over to me and dragged me to the bathroom, where he started the shower. I was confused as to why he turned on the shower and dragged me in here, until he pulled off what was left of my pants.

"Daniel! What are you doing!" I screamed as I tried to cover myself up.

"Don't." He said as he moved my hands away from my body.

"What is wrong with you?!" I asked, feeling frightened with his behavior. I looked him in the eyes, only to see black as night.

It's not him.

It was his wolf and he was in control.

His eyes narrowed and a growl escaped his lips. "What is wrong with me!? What is wrong with you! You leave me and come back smelling of men and other legions, and you ask what is wrong with me?!" He bellowed as I saw his eyes held the hurt and distrust he had for me.

"Daniel, just let me explain, please. It's just a misunderstanding." I begged as my voice cracked.

"You will, after you shower and get that god awful stench off of you." He spoke calmly, but I knew he was still angry with me.

I looked at him and then the shower, waiting for him to leave.

"I am not leaving, not after what happened last time." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

I felt my eyes water of humiliation. I didn't want him to see me naked yet, especially when he's angry with me. I didn't want his first time seeing me completely naked when he was upset with me.

"Please, I promise I won't ever leave again." I begged looking up into his eyes again.

He shook his head. "If you don't get in there right now, then I will finish undressing you and clean you myself." He threatened.

A gasp escaped my lips, when I realized he was serious about it. I held back a sob and nodded my head. He seemed shocked that I had given up so easily.

"Can you at least turn around and spare me from a little humiliation?" I asked, my bottom lip trembling.

He gave me a quick nod as he turned around.

I showered about three times, before Daniel decided I was clean enough. He gave me a shirt and a pair of boxers of his to wear when I got out. After I changed into the clothes of his, he brought me to his bed where he set me down. He then walked around, my eyes following his every move. The sound of metal dragging on the floor brought tears to my eyes.

"I can explain Daniel, please just don't chain me up. I won't ever leave you again." I cried as I grabbed hold of his shirt before the sound of a click was heard. "I had to tell my guardian that I was okay."

Daniel gave me a slight pained look, before kissing my wet cheek. "I wish I could trust you, Erica." He before pulling away from me.

"But you can!" I yelled. "You can trust me, Daniel."

Daniel shook his head, his back towards me, as he walked to the door.

He stopped and turned to look at me. "I'm sorry I have to do this Erica." He said before closing the door.

I began to cry my heart out like never before.

Author's Note:

Awww, I really could relate to Daniel in this chapter. That feeling that you feel when you think your boyfriend cheated on you :(

Anyways, do you guys think it was right for Daniel to do what he did?  

Or do you think Erica kinda deeserved it?

Let me kno what you think by voting or leaving a comment! 

Sorry for the short chapter. This is probably the shortest one I have.