FIFTEEN

Rose☀︎"This is new

Rose
☀︎
"This is new." I speak, breaking the silence between us, sitting in my car with Isaac. "Talking in person." I say, "I like it." I tell him, smiling.

Instead of agreeing with me, or saying something witty or sexual, he asked the question I had been dreading most; "Where were you? What happen to you, Rose?"

"Nothing." I say honestly, "I had to get away from everyone for a while." I start to explain.

"Why?" He questions, "Why did you have to get away from everyone? Including me."

"Because." I reply, looking away, "Because everyone I knew never told me. Not you." I say.

"Told you what?" He questions

"Told me that the supernatural is real!" I exclaim, "Told me that I was going crazy because everything that happens in my dreams actually happen! Making me think that I was losing my grasp on reality!" I yell,

"They told me you already knew but decided to stay out of it." He says, surprised

"Well, they didn't. I had to find out the hard way." I tell him, resting my hands on the steering wheel,

"How did you find out?" He question, looking at me with concern in his eyes

"I overheard Lydia and everyone else talking about it, about my dreams and how they were going to continue lying to me." I explain,

"Jesus Christ." He says

"I'm just going to go home and hope Lydia or my mom isn't there." I tell him, putting my seatbelt around me.

"I can come with you." He suggests

"Alright." I say, starting the car.
☀︎
I roll over on the comfortable bed, now facing Isaac as he looked down at me.

"No mom, I'm telling you that her car is in the driveway now. I think she's back." I hear my sisters voice as it comes closer to my bedroom. I didn't really care about her finding me in my bedroom, laying down with Isaac, so I let her barge into my bedroom.

"Rose, what the hell?!" My sister exclaims, seeing Isaac and i together. I could tell she was angry that I didn't call or text her saying I was back-alive.

"Go." I tell her, not wanting to say more.

"What?" She questions, confused why I didnt want to talk to her.

"Go." I repeat.

"O-okay?" She says, more like a question as she slowly backs out of my room, utterly confused.

"You're going to have to talk to her, Rose." Isaac says, pulling me closer to him, seeing how I was uncomfortable.

"What happen to 'baby girl' and 'babe?'" I question with a smile,

"What happen to wanting me to choke you?" He questions with a smirk,

"I never said I didn't want you to." I tell him, biting my lip,

"We sound like a couple that would be on porn hub." I randomly say, breaking the silence that had been built by the sexual tension

"That is very true now that I think about it." He says, looking at the ceiling just like I had been.

We were both laying on our backs, staring at the ceiling like people would look at the stars, admiring its beauty.

"What are we?" I question, finally asking the question I wanted the answer to since we started talking. "Cause like, we everyone think's we're dating because of our conversations and shit like that." I tell him,

"What do you want to be?" He questions, fixing his gaze on me, staring at my facial features as I kept staring at the ceiling

"More than friends." I whisper loud enough for him to hear. It was true; I had started growing feelings for him over time. I didn't want to ruin our friendship-or whatever it was that we had. I didn't want to ruin everything like I usually do. I didn't want to ruin the one good thing in my life.

"Okay." He replies causing me to move my head, looking at him. I couldn't tell if he was being legit, or just playing around. "Do you want to go on a date with me, Rose?" He questions, smiling nervously.

"Yes." I reply hesitantly, "Of course-yes!" I exclaim, a smile imprinted on my face, genuinely happy. I turn my body to its side, staring at him, admiring his face.

"I'll pick you up at nine." He says, "which means I have less than a few hours to plan a date and get ready." He says, checking the time on his phone,

"I'll let you go and get ready, Babe." I tell him, smiling

"Alright, baby girl." He responded, getting up. I don't know why, but him saying that out loud caused a familiar feeling in my stomach.