Chapter 24: Camren Is In Love.

Start from the beginning

"Oh my God Camz.. what if Trump started a war and women are asked to partake? What if I went to war babe? We literally just go together- oh my God-"

"And I thought I was the one with anxiety." Camila muttered.

"Babe, look, none of us are going nowhere you hear me? It took us years to finally make Camren happen, we're not going anywhere, okay? I love you and like the notebook tries to tell us, love can never be separated. It always finds its way back. Fuck it, I'll build you a castle, send you a thousand letters myself, if it means keeping you. Now get up, ain't no crying in the bathroom, and we'll go watch Tangled together before I hit you with a pan." Camila told her and a smile crept through Lauren's lips as she heard the words her girlfriend said.

As Camila stood up to leave the bathroom, Lauren held her arm, stopping her from getting out.

"I'm sorry about Alexis. I really am Camz, I just- I want us to get along, i really do. But I just- she's perfect and she's so in love with you and I can't help but think she's gonna steal you away from me." Lauren confessed, not daring to set her eyes on Camila's. She looked at the marble floor she was sitting above, feeling small as she expressed her insecurities.

It was quiet for a few moments and if Lauren wasn't holding her arm, she wouldn't know that Camila was still there. She wanted Camila to say something, anything really. Yell at her, scream at her, just anything rather than the silence.

"Lauren.. listen to me, okay?" Camila spoke softly as she sat back down beside her girlfriend on the cold marble floor.

"Alexis is trying so hard to move on, so hard. Give her a chance. She's very protective of me. I understand that, you should too. But I know that you'll never hurt me again, I know and that's all that matters Lo. Is that I know. And I love you. How many more times do you want me to say it so that you can get it carved inside your pretty little head? I'm so in love with you. Alexis doesn't matter, no one does but you." Lauren was about to open her mouth to say how great of a girlfriend Alexis can be for her, but Camila suspected this as she pulled her into a long, passionate kiss.

Lauren kissed back softly but she let Camila take over. She wanted to feel Camila's love. Camila slowly pushed Lauren's back down the bathroom floor. She gently caressed her sides as her tongue explore her lips into parts she had previously tasted.

Lauren pulled away to breathe and Camila was about to suggest them to leave and watch Tangled but just seconds after, Lauren pulled her lips back in hers. Their lips connected, this time rougher than previous. They were both hungry for each other's love. As Camila's hands crawl inside Lauren's band t-shirt and softly touches her stomach, Lauren couldn't help but let out a small gasp, feeling the chills her girlfriend's calloused hands were leaving.

"Camz.." Lauren whispered as Camila's hand reached in between her breasts. Camila's face move downwards and soon enough, her lips were on her left breast.

She lowered her face down and kissed it softly but just as she was about to nibble on her beautiful breast, loud knocks could be heard on the door.

"Goddamit!" Camila yelled, making Lauren chuckle. As soon as Lauren got up to open the door, Camila roughly shoved her back down.

Lauren was about to complain but Camila quickly drowned out her protests. She bit the bottom of Lauren's lip and kissed her once more.

"Lauren! We bought drinks, open up the fucking door!" They could hear Normani say.

"Maybe they're sleeping?" Ally wondered out loud.

"Ha! This is their first day back and they're sleeping? Sleeping? Ally, how are you the oldest one of us?" Dinah laughed, making Camila laugh again.