Chapter 18:The Whole Fucking World Will Know

It's been four days since Lauren last heard from Camila. She missed her like crazy but wasn't able to do anything as she knew that Camila was busier than ever.

Dinah watched as her best friend sulked in her seat. Dinah couldn't take it anymore. She texted Camila, and of course the girl didn't reply. She then proceeded to text Landon, who she's been texting the past couple days but he admitted he hasn't talked to her in a while too.

So she texted the one person she never thought she ever would.

Dinah: Yo.. this is Dinah.
Got your number from Landon
Have you heard from Mila lately?

She replied minutes later.

Alexis: Yeah.. she's beside me waddup?

Dinah: I know this sucks..
But can u tell her to text/call Lauren? She's sad af and I can't stand it.

Alexis: Sure... she's sleeping tho.. do u want me to tell her later or is it urgent?

Dinah: Idk.. she's just a really sad puppy rn.
Have you ever seen a sad Lauren?
Like.. that shouldn't even exist. Her smile could cure diseases, so I would love to have my happy best friend back asap please.

Alexis: lol ok. I'lll wake her up. Brb

"Dinah!" Lauren called out and Dinah immediately jumped beside her on the couch. She was watching an interview with Camila.

"Honestly, it's been such a ride. Since the start. From the x-Factor days with the girls-" Camila was interrupted as she looked away from the interviewer. She saw Alexis falling down over a chair and laughed out loud. She forgot about the cameras in front of her and rushed beside her. She rubbed her forehead that hit the floor and they both laughed at Alexis' clumsiness.

"I feel like I've been hanging out with you too much. Your clumsiness is spreading Milz.."

"Shut up or I'll make you fall again." Camila joked, giggling. The interviewer smiled at the two of them and she whispered "Camlexis" towards the camera as she winked. The pair heard it though. When the camera focused back to the both of them, they both shook their head to deny what the interviewer has said.

"Look at the comments." Lauren murmured and Dinah quickly scrolled down from the video. Most of the fans were talking about Camlexis but there were a couple that were still supporting Camren. Dinah smiled at the thought..they just never stop.

Dinah was about to show Lauren a funny comment she found about how gay Camila was but she noticed Lauren's changing demeanor. Is she seriously upset right now?

"Laur.. you good?" She didn't reply.

Thankfully, Dinah's phone started ringing to stop the awkward silence that surrounded them. She picked up instantly when she saw the caller ID.

"Alexis! Hey!" Lauren frowned at the name. Since when did Dinah and Alexis started hanging out? She honestly didn't mind Alexis, she's been there for Camila since they first met and she continued supporting her through every thick and thin. Lauren respected that. But she couldn't help and feel sometimes that she mattered more to Camila then Lauren did. And Lauren was afraid. Who wouldn't be? Alexis was gorgeous in every way. Her curvy, tall, slim figure made her one of the most successful model in the country. Her blue eyes charmed every straight men and gay women. And not only that, the girl graduated with a college degree and she has a good sense of humour and a kind heart! Like.. what's missing from her?

If Alexis was a car, she'd be a ferrari. Lauren would be a Kia. Not that kias are bad, just nothing compared to a ferrari.
And Camila owned her heart.
Now she's stealing Dinah too?