Chapter 11: All board the Camren ship!

Lauren didn't come back and Camila was thankful for that. Seriously, no more drama, please. They agreed to be friends. Simply platonic, so, yeah, she doesn't have feeling for Lauren. Nope. Not a single bit- okay, maybe a little bit.

"Well, ladies and gentleman, this was nice." Dinah said and Camila nodded, as she pulled the tall Polynesian girl in a warm hug. Ally followed suit and surprisingly, Mani did too.

Landon stood awkwardly by the sides, smiling a bit at the sight. Alexis on the other hand was calling her manager somewhere on the parking lot. When they let go, Dinah kissed Landon's cheeks, causing the boy to blush furiously.

"I'll see you guys on Wednesday then! Good luck!" Camila shouted as the girls waved at her, entering the cab.

Landon was still shock by everything that happened today. First, Normani saying that Landon was Dinah's boyfriend. And then the constant flirting inside the diner, and last, a kiss on the cheek. He touched his cheeks and smiled to himself.

"You guys are so cute, you know that?" Camila teased, pinching his red cheeks.

"Pfft, not as cute as Camlexa." Landon winked, teasing her back. Alexis told them she needed to go meet up for some business but promised Camila she'll be there to see her for her concert. When Camila reach home, she checked her phone and received a text from an unknown number.

Unknown : Sorry had to leave early. Dinner was nice! I'll pay you back later?

Camila : Um, Lauren?

Unknown : Yes?

Camila : No, I mean. Is this Lauren?

Unknown : Uh, yes Camila, who else?

Got ur number from Dinah by the way

Camila : Well geez sorry, just making sure you're not some creep

You don't need to pay shit. It's all good :)

Lauren : No, I insist

Camila : Well I insist you don't have to pay. 🙃

Lauren : you stubborn asshole

Camila : HEY! THAT'S NO WAY TO THANK SOMEONE FOR PAYING FOR UR DINNER

Lauren : I didn't ask you to pay for my dinner tho

Camila : Whatever, have a good night, Lauren.

Hope everything's well with Lucy 😊

and Camila locked her phone with a smile on her face.

--

Everything was a mess with Lucy.

"What are you doing here? Get back inside, Laur." Lucy said, messing with her hair, frustrated.

"I'm not getting back inside without you, c'mon babe, let's head back inside." Lauren walked slowly towards her girlfriend and pulled her into a hug. Lucy buried herself inside Lauren's arm and tears started dropping.

"What's wrong?" Lauren whispered, as she kissed the top of her hair.

"You lied."

If there's one thing Lauren wasn't, she wasn't a liar. So being called a liar was offensive and she immediately let go of the girl.

"What?"

"I'm gonna ask you one last time."

"What is it?"