11|| Anti-White

Dear white people... (lol)

I just want to apologize for all the BLM advocates who are Anti-white.

We don't all act like that. You have to remember every BLM advocate are their own. All of us don't go to rallies or meetings, we don't have a game plan.

We all believe in different things, and different ways of handling racism, as did black people from the past

For example, the integration advocate Martin Luther King Jr. and Marcus Garvey who advocated for black nationalism, they both wanted different things, and did things differently.

I was just scrolling on Instagram and came across a post that was very anti-white, and I thought it was completely unnecessary.

This person who posted it believed that it was a-okay to post something like that, because they are the others doing the same thing, being anti-black.

I asked the person why they thought it was "correct" to post what they did, and they replied, "I don't fuck with them.."

These are the people that believe that all white people have no good intentions for black people. They don't believe they care about our struggles, or what we stand for. I like to call these people fanatics.

And, then there are others, who want all of us to come together, black and white, to try to raise awareness and ultimately put a stop to discrimination against blacks-- and other ethnicities.

I may be saying sorry, but I'm also clearing the air for you. We are not all the same. You see the extreme sh*t on tv and say, "Oh those black lives matter people are savages!" You see a few people post anti-white content and say "black people are being racist against whites".

Racism is not as unmissable as it used to be in the 1900s (segregation of public places was outlawed only 53 years ago with the civil rights act of 1964). But, now, we are fighting for further development of this country.

You don't see the pattern of black people getting shot by racist cops, you don't see it because you probably don't care, or don't want to. You know who you are, so if the shoe doesn't fit don't wear it. I know all white people aren't racist.

Love, black people.