#2 | Racism "card"

Dear White People ...

When we tell you your being racist, you most likely are.

Stop saying were "pulling the racism card" , because , news flash, it's fucking relevant.

Racism is alive and well, and you sir, are helping it stay alive by ignoring it.

Don't believe racism is still alive?

Let's question how so many black, and brown people were killed these recent days?

most of them as innocent as a damned new born baby.

but, the news likes to be slick and slip in a mugshot of the innocent victim, and damn nearly a baby picture of the murderer-cop.

and the cops excuse is, "I was scared".

you. are. a. cop.

what the hell? you live for this type of work, and you have the audacity to say that you got scared.

No, we cannot ignore it and stay quiet. That's not how you solve a fucking problem. When does that EVER solve a problem?

it would help if you would ACKNOWLEDGE your privilege, and know that you are placed above all other people in this country. you are dominant.

so please next time we "pull the racism card" take into consideration WHY we're doing it.

good ole' america fought for freedom and liberation, yeah? why can't we?

- Love, black people.

this one was pretty lame but if you guys can give me some suggestions that would be great. I love you for reading and bear with me please <3