s e v e n t e e n

February 10th -

third person -

to shawn: my loveeeeeee

to shawn: i'm coming to see you!

to shawn: i won't be able to text you back for a few hours, but as soon as i land im coming over.

to shawn: i can't wait to see you

She placed her phone on airplane mode, as the lady told everyone to turn them off. She never listened though, and here she is, breaking the rules once again.

The plane took off a few minutes later, and butterflies filled her stomach as she thought about being able to be in his arms again. She felt safe in his arms; she always has.

Shawn on the other hand, looked down at his phone in a panic an hour after she sent the text, "i didn't tell her," he looked at Lisa, "holy shit."

"You better call her or something! Let her know you're here! I can't believe this is happening. You both wanted to see each other so bad and now look at what happened," Lisa shook her head as she quickly looked for when the next flight was, "two hours. Straight through."

"She'll get there and i won't be there."

"While that's true, you were here to see her and she went to see you. You'll be there an hour or two after she is and you'll be able to see each other, now, you've gotta get to that airport as fast as you can, your ticket has been purchased. You owe me, Mendes."

-

Juliet stepped off the plane, quickly turning her phone off airplane mode and looking down at the texts she had received in the past couple hours.

from lisa: jules, shawn just showed up. you're both fucked lmaoooooo

from lisa: you're cute together though. i approve.

from shawn: baby girl, it looks like we both had the same idea, except you texted me first. hmm. great minds.

from shawn: lisa got me a ticket to fly back, i'll be back soon! a couple hours after you.

from shawn: you can go to my place, or you can wait at the airport. either way, i can't wait to see you princess.

She took a deep breath, quickly calling Lisa, "when did his plane leave? holy shit how did this happen."

"Three hours ago. He will be there soon, i promise. We were both in shock when he showed up at our door."

"I can't believe this is happening," Juliet sighed, pulling her bag behind her as she made her way to the escalator, "i think i'll wait for him here at starbucks. It shouldn't be that long right? an hour or two?"

"I'm not sure. It depends, but hopefully you'll be in each other's arms soon. Take lots of pictures and videos and text me whenever he gets there. I love you girly! have fun with your man."

She sighed, thanking Lisa and hanging up.

-

Two hours passed, and Shawn texted her saying he just arrived. She quickly responded where she was.

She went to baggage claim before heading to starbucks, and she hoped Shawn would do the same.

Fifteen minutes later, Juliet looked up from her phone to see him standing here. His bag in one hand and his phone in the other, she smiled, standing up and running over to him to wrap her arms tight around him. He did the same, kissing her head as he let go of his bag, "princess," he slightly laughed, "we're insane."

"We are. How did we manage to do this?"

"Oh i wish i knew," he looked her in the eyes, "you're beautiful princess."

"Thank you my love, you don't look too bad yourself, especially after traveling all day. I feel so bad," she laughed nervously.

"Don't feel bad, you're worth every second," he kissed her head once more, "always have been, always will be."

---------------

my loves, there's only a couple chapters left!! i'm talking like one or two left. I'm so sad to end this, i've fallen in love with this book :(

thank you all so much for all of your support though, it means the absolute world to me!

- tia