XXIX

6 months later

Percy

"I can't believe you made me do that." I said shaking my head.

We were walking back to Stark's tower from lunch. Loki regarded me from the side indifferently. We just had lunch with a group of my old friends. The seven, minus Annabeth, plus Calypso, Thalia, Nico, and Will. Before that, we had breakfast with a larger group of Camp Half-blood friends, such as Clarisse, Katie, the Stolls, Jake, and so on.

I felt exhausted, but more content. I haven't spoken to any of them in years. Once I graduated from high school and entered SHIELD's academy, I took them out of my life. I left them behind, and didn't look back.

From the gods actions, I couldn't bare to be close to anything that reminded me of her. Entering SHIELD's academy helped me take my mind off of the gods, and gave me a purpose. I had put up walls, and decided to not exploit them.

Around month two, Loki started breaking down those walls. Not that I didn't knock down any either. Loki persuaded me to get in touch with them and reconnect. In return, I forced Thor and Loki to hang out more, and become less hostile and more brotherly. Now their relationship wasn't so... I hate you, but I don't.

"You liked it though, didn't you?" Loki's asked me, concerned.

I smiled softly, and nodded,"Yeah, it was nice seeing them again. I can't believe how far they got in life, though."

"I've forgotten." Loki mused,"Remind me?"

I sighed,"Frank and Hazel are entering college in New Rome, but they don't know what they'll major in. Nico is half way through college, on his way to be a lawyer, with Will who's almost got his PhD. Jason and Piper graduated a year ago, Jason's a cop, and Piper's a detective."

Loki frowned as I paused for breath,"I thought there were more than that."

I rolled my eyes,"Leo and Calypso are running a machine repair shop, and Thalia is the lieutenant of Artemis with loads of new recruits. My old Camp Half-Blood friends have pretty good jobs, but haven't settled down yet."

Loki suddenly pulled me into the alleyway between the tower and the next building. He pushed me into the wall, putting one hand on it, and caressing my face with the other. My face flushed, and my breath caught in my throat.

"And you?" He whispered in my ear.

I shivered, a tingling feeling going through me. His pupils were dilated, and his eyes were a dark forest green filled with arousal. I knew my pupils were dilated as well, because a certain anatomy started responding to this turn on.

I grinned,"I'm one of the highest Agents at SHIELD, with the best boyfriend one can ask for."

Loki smirked at me,"Let's see how good I can be to you."

His lips connected with mine in a warm kiss. I ran my hands through his hair, gripping it harshly. Loki moaned at that, pushing me more against the wall. I got what he was implying, and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Loki's hands wandered all over my body, sometimes gripping the wall to support us. He started peppering my face with kisses. The warmth of his mouth touching my heated skin. His tongue licking my neck and the back of my ears.

I closed my eyes, and let my head fall back. I exposed my neck, moaning heatedly as Loki attached his lips to my collar bone. Kisses were spread to my shoulders, and my shirt was slipped off.