Part 8

Hey guys thanks so much for staying with me so far. If you follow me or comment on my book I'll give you a shout out. As always like and comment. Ok enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie pov:
I woke up to someone whispering "are we still going to the forest." I realized that Seth was talking. "Ya let's go." I said groggily.

I jumped out of bed without falling into Seth's arms. "I wouldn't mind falling into those arms." my wolf says in my mind. I just rolled my eyes.

We walked out to the forest. "Ok let me see your back scars." "Are you sure you want to see them?" He just nodded his head in answer. I took a deep breath and pulled up my shirt. I could feel his eyes on my back.

I let my shirt fall back into place. "Tell me who did this to you." I shook my head trying to be strong. I looked into Seth's eyes and gave up. "My dad." I whispered so softly that with werewolf hearing he wouldn't be able to hear it.

I looked into his eyes to see them shimmering with rage. A couple tears leaked out of my eyes. He swiped them with his thumb and gave me a hug.

"I have something for you." He said grabbing a box behind him. It was wrapped with yellow paper and a pretty red bow. "Can I open it?" I said almost jumping for joy. It had been so long since I got a gift.

He nodded his head and smirked down at me. I tore the wrapping of as fast as I could. Inside I found a beautiful necklace. It was a bronze infinity symbol with a heart around it.

I gasped. "Oh Seth this is amazing! Thank you I love it." I said still gaping at it. "Only the best for my mate and love." I looked up at him. I can't believe it he loves me. Do I love him?

Ya I like him but love. "It's ok you don't have to say it yet I know." I smiled at him. I jumped on him and tackled him in a big hug. "Ok we need to get back they are announcing the final challenge tomorrow.

He gave me a sad look but started walking back. I followed behind him. We walked silently. He kept his arm around my waist.

Once we got back to the cabins he looked over at me. We gazed into each other eyes. He leaned down and I looked up at him. His lips were a centimeter away from mine. Then it happened he closed the distance between our lips. It was the sweetest kiss ever. It felt like it lasted forever until it ended. He drew away for air. I realized I was holding my breath and let it out in a big sigh.

"Ok goodnight." I said breathlessly. "Goodnight my love." I blushed slightly at him calling me love. I ran into the cabins and jumped into my bed. I fell asleep thinking about Seth.

I woke up and looked around. Most of the other males were awake. I saw Seth sitting on his bed looking at me. I gave a shy smile and got out of bed.

I got ready for the day. I put my brown curly hair into a high ponytail. I went out of the bathroom and went over to Seth and the guys. "Hey! want to go to breakfast?" They nodded their heads.

We joked the whole walk to the cafeteria. We kept coming up with ideas for the final test. I thought it would be some kind of battle. While Garth and Seth thought we might have to do something in our wolf forms. Ben thought we might be put in real life situations and have to solve them.

We arrived at the cafeteria. We got our food and sat down. We didn't talk much we were all waiting for David to say something. Finally he walked on to the stage. He had a smirk on his face like he knew something that we didn't.

"Ok I bet you all want to know what the final is." He said with a smirk. We all cheered. He made a silent motion with his hands. "The final test is...a game of capture the flag."

No one made a sound. We were all digesting what he had said. "Ok I know you are all probably wondering why capture the flag." What will happen is we will pick two leaders for the teams and the people on the team." "You can change into your wolf form and attack." "You can try and harm someone on the other team, but no serious injuries. This will be a good opportunity to make new allies. We will post the leaders and who is on what team later this afternoon."

I nodded my head. "Ok, do what you want for the rest of the day, the teams will be outside the cafeteria doors at noon." David walked off the stage and the cafeteria erupted into conversation.

"Want to go train?" I asked the guys just nodded their heads and picked up their food. I grabbed mine and threw it away. "Want to shift and go for a run?", Garth asked. I eagerly nodded my head. My wolf had been bugging me about going on a run.

We walked to the forest in silence. We were still thinking about the final. We got to the woods and all went behind different trees to shift.

I shifted and walked out from behind my tree. I saw Seth's wolf. Garth came out first his wolf was brown with blonde highlights. Ben came out a moment later his wolf was tan with black splotches mixed in.

I motioned with my head for us to head towards the center of the woods. I took off at a steady pace. I let my wolf take over. She started to push her paws faster. I could still tell what was going on but I didn't have as much control.

I could tell we were coming to the edge of the gate so I turned around and went back the way we came. I could hear the guys fighting for breath and realized we had been running for a long time I slowed down and looked up at the sky.

It looked to be around noon. I found the tree were my clothes were at and shifted back. I started running towards the cafeteria yelling behind me "Hurry the teams will be posted."

Once I got to the cafeteria I took a deep breath and calmed my beating heart. I went over to where all the guys were standing and looked at the list.

I was captain of the blue team. YES I thought. Seth, Garth, Ben, Tomas, Jon, Zack, Carl, Matt, and Philip were on my team. I knew Thomas and Carl were really strong. Jon was definitely the weakest on my tea, but I knew he was a good strategist. Zack's wolf was really good at hiding in small spaces which could make it easier to get close to their base. Matt and Philip were fast in both human and wolf form. They would make perfect scouts. I looked at the other team and saw Jake was captain. Great I thought. Well at least I'll be able to take him down.

I talked with the guys for sometime till it got dark outside. We went in for dinner. I had a big meal of steak and a couple rolls. Tomorrow afternoon we would start the games.

After dinner we went back to the cabins. We all went over to our teams to really get to know each other. After a night of strategizing I finally went to bed. As I was drifting to sleep I thought of how I was going to beat Jake.
-----------------------------------------------------
I hoped you loved this new chapter. I'm really excited for the final I think you will be too. Remember to comment or follow me for a chance at a shout out.