Part 7

Picture of Garth and Ben above
Hey thanks so much to everyone I hope you are loving this book. Please comment I know you might think you have nothing to say but whatever you have like a spelling mistake can help. As always like and comment. Ok enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Seth pov:
I had so many emotions going on. I was sad to leave my family but I was so happy to see Kylie again. I gave my mom one last hug and my sister a kiss on her forehead before getting in my car.

I got checked in, and walked over to Garth. "Hey man is Ben not here yet?". "No, but he should be soon." Right after he said that, Ben walked in. He came over to us and sat down. "Guys, have you noticed the leaders introducing everyone by their pack which means we will find out who the Shadow Pack's son is."

Pack after pack the announced but they never did the shadow pack. Everyone had realized that they were announcing packs so we were all on the edge of our seats. Then it happened.

"The shadow pack." The announcer said. The gate opened and in came....KYLIE!

"What! How is it her?". No, it can't be. This has to be some kind of a joke.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie pov:
I realized a second too late that I let them announce my pack. Just like last time, I walked in with everyone's eyes on me. I was too tired to care. These last two weeks had been brutal.

My dad only "talked" to me the night before I left. Now, I had a bunch of scratches all over my body. You probably are wondering how they got there.
-----------------------Memory---------------------
I was eating my dinner when I hear a bang. "Please lord let that be someone tripping over something and not my drunk father." I whispered quietly.

My door burst open and my father stumbled in with a beer in one hand and a knife coated in wolfsbane in the other.

"Come here." I quickly walked over to him knowing it will only be worse if I refuse. "Give me your arm." I shook my head. "Please sir I have training tomorrow." I tried to plead. "Shut up and give me your arm."

I tried to fight him off, but he just grabbed my arm and made a cut down starting from my shoulder all the way to my wrist. I whimpered and sunk into the ground. He grabbed my other arm and make another cut just like the first.

"Take of your shirt." I tried to use my arms but the were useless. He simply ripped the back and make to cuts down my shoulder blades.

The last thing I hear before I passed out was my dad yelling for someone to clean my back, but to make sure the scars are permanent.
-----------------------Present----------------------
I saw Seth walking up to me. I made sure my sleeves were down. "Your the shadow packs new alpha!" He looked outraged. I gave a small nod. I was scared. I knew he wouldn't hurt me, but with the memory of last night still fresh in my mind I couldn't help flinch when he raised his hands.
--------------------------------------------------

He looked down at my scared form and his eyes softened. "Hey I wasn't going to hurt you." He gently grabbed onto my arms. I let out a yelp of pain. His eyes turned dark and I knew he was struggling to control his wolf.

"Let me see your arms." I shook my head. "Kylie if you don't let me see your arms my wolf is going to come out." He said in a strained voice. "You need to calm down first." I was proud that I didn't stutter.

He took a couple deep breaths and motioned for me to take of my jacket. I took a deep slow breath and took of my jacket. I could feel his anger rising. "Calm down or else I won't let you see my back." "Shit!", I thought. Stupid big mouth he didn't have to know about that.

"Let me see your back." He said. "Why? There's nothing wrong with my back." I tried to lie. "Kylie let me see." I let out a huff of air and turned around.

I heard him gasp. "Kylie! Who did this to you." I looked back at him and said "Come to the forest tonight, we have a lot to talk about." Before I could leave he grabbed my waist and hugged me. I just stood there like an idiot 'till he let me go. "Ok, I'll see you tonight."

Ugh! I don't know what I will tell him. I guess I'll have to tell the truth. "Welcome back, since you just got back you have four off days then the final challenge." David announced.

I went off to the cabins and got the same bunk as last time. I decided that I would take a quick nap since I hadn't been sleeping much.

I woke up to someone tapping my shoulder. I look over and see Seth, Ben, and Garth. "Hey we are going to hang out and we were wondering if you wanted to come." Seth asked me. Garth and Ben looked scared so I gave them a small smile and said "Sure. If it's okay with y'all?"

Seth looked at Ben and Garth and they nodded looking happier. I jumped down from my bunk. "Where are we going?" I asked "We we're thinking about going to workout." Ben said "I'm cool with that." "Ok, let's go." Garth said with a smile.

The walk to the gym was fun. Garth and Ben were really nice. I was happy they were some of my first friends. Once we got to the weight room we had a pretty chill workout. I did some running in the treadmill and then weights.

After some time Garth came over to were I was cooling off and said "We are going to go get some dinner. You coming?" I nodded and followed him.

We got to the cafeteria and grabbed some food. I got some mac and cheese and some bread. The guys just went for the pizza that was out. I rolled my eyes... typical.

I was about to sit in my same seat when Seth said "Kylie, sit with us." I looked at Garth and Ben to make sure they were ok with that and they just smiled and nodded. "Ok" I said a little hesitant.

I sat next to Seth and Garth. Seth was really nice, Garth was really funny, and Ben was nice but more on the quiet side.

Once we were done eating we cleaned up and went to the cabins. I was excited and nervous for my meeting with Seth tonight. I watched as all the other future Alphas came in and showered. I laid down thinking that I'll just rest till it's time. I felt myself drifting off to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey I'm sorry I know big cliffhanger but if you comment I'll try and post the next chapter later today. Please tell me what your liking about the story and what I should work on.