VIII

"Don't rush love, the world wasn't made in one day"

Hours later, I was back in my room, about to head down to the studio again, this time for the group session.

I tied up my hair when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said, expecting it to be Jimin.

"Morning." Said Jin.

"Oh, Jin. Hi I didn't realise it was you." I said, tightening my hair.

"Do you know where Rap Monster and Jimin are?" He asked.

"No- I don't think so." I gasped.

Oh no! What if they're fighting!?

"Why?" I asked, concerned.

"Well, all of us are in the studio, apart from Jimin and Namjoon." He stated.

"Oh ok, than you for letting me know." I smiled, covering up my worried feeling.

Jin left my room.

Shit. What if something bad is happening.

I made my way to the dance studio. As much as I wanted to look for Jimin and Rap Monster, I had to continue training.

"Starting positions!" I ordered as I entered the studio.

The boys obliged, laughing.

None of them seemed to be worried about Jimin or Namjoon. So why was I?

***

Half an hour turned in to an hour and they still hadn't shown up.

I was started to get worried now, especially after my kiss with Jimin.

My kiss!

I suddenly remembered it. How soft Jimin's lips were on mine. How delicate his touch was.

I was getting swallowed up by these thoughts.

"Olivia, are you ok?" Jhope asked, waving at me.

I turned around instantly, remembering where I was.

"I-I'm fine."

When our session ended, I stuck behind at the studio, to see if Jimin would return, but he never showed.

I didn't know what to do, until I saw the cleaner strolling through with his trolley.

I ran up to him, making him jump.

He was a small, chubby Asian man, with a tiny moustache.

"You speak English?" I asked.

"Yes, I speak English, girl!" He moaned.

"Good! Have you seen Jimin and Namjoon?" I asked him, hoping that he would say yes.