Chapter 2

I can’t believe where doing this scene of Romeo and Juliet and I can’t believe I have to be Juliet and worst Mr Chambers is Romeo its wrong on so many levels you don’t understand. All the girls were giving me death glares but it’s not my fault that that Drew never showed up and none of the boys were willing to step in. “Ok so we should start and guys I want you to listen to the dialogue so we can discuss it later also take notes" Mr Chambers said watching the rest of the class they all nodded and got there pens and textbook's ready. I looked at the script this was really nerve wracking I mean I've done it before but like when I was 11. "Are you ready" he asked me opening his script "Sure" I said not really meaning it we turned and faced each other "O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name! Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, And I'll no longer be a Capulet" I said very quietly and unentusisatic. "Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this? " he replied really getting into the character I actually really liked it to be honest.

As we countinued every line he said gave me butterflies and I have no idea why it was a really odd feeling really I tried not to make it obvious but it was really hard whenever he was finished his line there would be a long pause because I was so distracted by him but I managed.

All afternoon I couldnt concentrate "Montana was you listening to me" Adrienne said while nudging her. "Yeah" I said nodding "What was I talking about?" she said folding her arms "Um" she rolled her eyes "Whats up with you since this morning you seem so distracted are you ok" she asked me "No I'm fine sorry its just I'm a little tired thats all" I said giving a fake yawn "Okay if you say so" I could tell she wasn't buying it.

For some reason I kind of listen in English don’t get me wrong I still get the odd detention for lateness maybe a little rudeness but its half the amount I youst to get. Maybe I did get him kind of wrong. Oh my goodness did I just admit I was wrong what did I eat today seriously. Why can't I stop staring at him what's wrong with me.

I found myself wanting to make an effort to look good before I went to English.  Am I in some parrell universe usually they guys are chasing me not the other way round and while I'm on the subject why am I chasing after him anyways he's my teacher its wrong on so many levels what is wrong with me why am I doing this. It gets worse I dream about me and him:

Usually Im in my room and I hear someone calling my name from the window "Montana!" I rush over not knowing what the rackets about but when I open my window and see him gazing up at me my heart melts "What are you doing here" I reply and smile at those amazing eyes "I needed to see you" he replied "Awe your amazing" I said "I'm coming down" I rush down grab a jacket and run into his arms "I missed you" "I missed you too".

It usually finish before I get to see anything else thank goodness. Omg I really need to cut down on the TV It messes you up seriously.

I find myself getting detention on purpose. I scrunched up some paper and threw it right at Sage's head "Ow" she turned around and scanned everyone on my row and they all pointed there hands at me "Your dead Justice I swear" I just smiled at her and she turned back and rose her hand "Mr Chambers Montana was throwing things at me I cant concentrate its really distracting" she exaggerated "Montana please could you get on with the work its not that hard do you need help" Yeah I do I have feelings for my teacher thats not normal "No" I mumbled and continued writing I was hoping he'd just say detention but no he decided to be nice on the wrong day so annoying. So I chucked it at him just to make sure "Montana Detenetion" he said and shoke his head. Perfect.

The whole time I stared at him " Have I got something on my face" he asked me "No" I said and grinned "Okay" he said a little confused if only he knew.