You're Lesson, My Test

A new year of school, the only good thing about it is that it’s my final year and I’m a senior. Hopefully it will be my last year if I graduate I’m not that smart because frankly I don’t care about Maths Sience  and English I’m more of an creative person  I guess I’ll wing it and hope for the best. My names Montana Justice by the way I live in New York Manhattan with my mum and younger brother Levi, I never really knew my dad mum said he was no good and that were better off without him so I don’t ask about him much.

I was in my locker gathering my books for English “Montana I heard the new English teacher is hot apparently he’s only 23 and just came out of college his names Mr Chambers” My best friend Adrienne squealed. We've known eachother forever and I still have no idea how she puts up with me. Are old teacher Mr Harrison retired he wasn’t even that old about 35 the most but I reckon he quit because of all the fat jokes the students youst to throw at him but dude if you don’t want people to comment lose the weight.

I shut my locker and held my books to my chest  I honestly didn’t care about this new teacher it’s not affecting my life well he’ll be teaching me but still “Oh my gosh Adrienne that’s like totally awesome” I said in an annoying voice “Do you really think it’s awesome” she replied raising her eyebrows I rolled my eyes “He’s just another teacher who will probably give me detention for the whole year” “Well maybe you might enjoy learning this semester” we both stared at each other and burst out laughing “That was a good one Adrienne” “I know right”. We started walking to class and I wasn’t looking where I was going and suddenly bumped into someone leading to all my book’s falling on the floor “I’m sorry” the guy said and we both kneeled down and he helped me with my books “You should be” I said looking into his blue/grey eyes “Montana that’s rude” said Adrienne. I looked up and gave her a death glare “So your Miss Justice” he smiled at me “Yeah why who are you a stalker or something” I replied “No actually I’m Mr Chambers the new English teacher and I’ve heard a lot about you” we both stood up. Oh my gosh he’s a teacher I’ve never seen a fit teacher before not that I was looking “Well I guess I’ll see you in English Mr Chambers” I faked smiled “Yeah” Adrienne said brightly great she has a crush “Don’t be late” he said and walked off “He’s so hot you’re so lucky he knows your name I’m so jealous” I just rolled my eyes and walked ahead “Wait up” she yelled.

Ok these girls are pathetic coming to English early just because there’s a new fit teacher not that I think he’s fit. I mean  since when did Sage care about grades and now she’s sitting at the front please she skips to go and get a manicure. Mr Chambers walked in in and put his briefcase under the desk and started writing his name on the board “Ok kids my names Mr Chambers and I’m the New English teacher” all the girls were just in a trance it was unbelievable “Ok so this semester we’ll be doing Romeo and Juliet so if somebody doesn’t mind sending these copies around it would be great” like I’m going to volunteer “I will” Sage said standing up “No I’ll do it” said Aria pushing past Sage who gave her a nasty glare, and they were supposed to be best friends .I rolled my eyes like he’d actually notice them.

He sat on the desk “So can anyone tell me what they think Romeo and Juliet is about I’m sure you’ve all heard or come across this before” Because we don’t have a life I thought “Miss Justice” that was unexpected “What” I asked “What do you think Romeo and Juliet is about” “How should I know do I look like Shakespeare”  I said rolling my eyes the whole class started laughing “Detention after school” he said “What just because I didn’t know the answer” I yelled “No…because you were rude” I just cut my eyes at him and he went on to something else what a jerk. See this is why I hate school.

“Montana I can’t believe you were so rude to Mr Chambers” Adrienne said while taking a bit of whatever the school cooks, I rolled my eyes “Well he shouldn’t have asked me do I look like a freaky genius” “You could have been a bit nicer he seems like a great teacher” “Oh please he didn’t have to give me detention he’s just like the rest of them trying to make are lives miserable I just can’t wait to get out of this dump” Just a little under a year left.

I knocked on his classroom door and waited for a response “Come in” he was at his desk and it looked like he was planning out a lesson or something… boring “Um Montana just sit down” I walked in  front of his desk “Mr Chambers can we come to some agreement maybe I could not do the detention and you give me one chance you seem like a nice teacher” I said “Montana I’m not an idiot please don’t treat me like one please sit down” he smiled I turned around and slumped myself on the desk right opposite his chair no teacher has said that to me before maybe I’ve met my match. I decided to annoy him a bit “Sir what’s your first name” I asked innocently “I’m busy” “It’s just a one word answer Sir I’m being polite” I said smiling he didn’t reply he just continued with what he was doing “  Now you’re being rude” I said “Montana I’ve met girls like you pretending not to care it’s not a good look” He said looking up, how dare he “You don’t know me” I said “Never said I did” he replied. “What am I supposed to do for an hour” I asked “Maybe sit there and be quiet” he chuckled “Ha-ha” I mocked.

Mums going to have a go at me for being late thanks to Mr Annoying. I walked into my apartment “Montana where were you” my mum asked worriedly “Um I got detention” “On the first day back young Lady what is wrong with you don’t you want to go college?” was that really a trick question “It’s not my fault the new English teacher has it out for me” suddenly my little brother Levi popped up from nowhere “What Mr Chambers he’s the best he teaches me as well he said that if are class did well he’d take us to the amusement park he’s awesome” he said happily “I heard all the senior girls have a crush on him, mum Montana probably does she’s using reverse physiology pretending to not like him when she does” my mouth widened “No way and how do you know what reverse physiology means” I asked “Mr Chambers told me” How could I have not guessed “Montana this Mr Chambers must be good he taught Levi something are you sure you don’t have a slight crush” my mum asked “No” I yelled and ran to my room slamming the door behind me “She totally does” Levi laughed. Why would I like that jerk he’s old anyways gross.

Everyone keeps talking about how great Mr Chambers is… please he’s the worst nearly every day I get a detention from him and end up sitting there for an hour doing nothing well I try to annoy him as much as possible but it doesn’t seem to bother him I even asked him how many girlfriends he’s had and if he was married and he just laughed I was expecting him to blow his top or something but nothing not even a angry glare just nothing.

I was in his detention sitting at the desk patting my nails. “Miss Justice could you help me with something?” he asked me “Please just call me Montana I’m not an old person” I moaned “Montana could you help me with something?” he said as he walked up to me “Sure” I said sounding bored which I was “Could you come with me to the storeroom I need to get some blank textbooks” I stood up “Ok at least it’s something to do I guess”.

The storeroom is so messy no wonder teacher’s take ages in here it’s like a jungle in here “I have no idea where the blank English textbooks are so if you could help me look around that would be awesome” he said while observing the room “Ok I guess I could”.

We’ve been in here for about 15 minutes and absolutely nothing I was beginning to give up when I saw some but it was so far up so I decided to use the footstool “What are you doing” he asked me “Helping you duh” I said “I found the books I just can’t reach them” I stood up on it and retrieved the books but suddenly felt the weight of them and started to lose my balance” “Are you ok Montana” he asked me before I could reply I fell backwards with the books flying before I hit the ground I felt two arms pull be and preventing my fall “Oh my gosh are you ok I shouldn’t have let you do that I’m so sorry” he said still holding onto me I was just lost in his eyes they were amazing “Um….it’s fine accidents happen” I said trying not to sound memorized  “Are you sure you’re not hurt” he asked worriedly “It’s fine really but… you could let me go home early” I said “Not happening Montana” he said shaking his head “Well you can’t say I didn’t try” I shrugged and he let go of me and started laughing.

Bad/Good Review Please