I never understood why he wore the lenses, he didn't need them. His eyes were naturally gorgeous and mysterious.

For what seemed like an eternity, our stare lasted for a few seconds then we both looked down at our plates.

"So, Olivia, what's it like in the U.K.?" Rap Monster asked.

I turned to jimin. He dug his chopsticks into his food, stabbing it aggressively.

What was his problem with Rap Monster?

"It's good I guess. I wouldn't know any better, I was born there." I stated.

" I would love to visit the U.K., what about you guys?" Rap Monster asked.

"Yeah, it sounds cool." Stated Suga.

I was surprised to hear Suga's great English skills. Most of the time he just sat there quietly. He never laughed or spoke, just silent.

I turned to Jimin again. His hand was resting on the table, clenched.

"What about you Jimin?" Asked V.

"Sure." He said, sulking.

He turned his head over to Rap Monster and gritted his teeth in anger.

"Jimin?" I put my hand on his fist, him pulling it away immediately.

He got up, throwing his chopsticks on the floor, and left.

I followed his silhouette out of the room through the dark hallway.

"Jimin!" I whispered.

"JIMIN!" I ran after him.

He continued to ignore me, stomping up the stairs.

So you want to be stubborn?

I kept following him until we got to the top of the stairs and he turned to look at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, placing my hands on his shoulders.

His shoulders were broad and strong. He had a muscular build that I found very attractive.

"It doesn't matter." He muttered. Sweeping his hand down his face.

"Yes it does-"

"No. It really doesn't!" He exclaimed, bursting his bedroom door open, slamming it in my face, behind him.

I banged my palms on the door. I even tried twisting the door knob, but he didn't answer the door.

"Just leave me alone, I'll - I'll see you in the morning." He huffed.

I didn't answer, i just carried on walking up the stairs until I got to my room.

My room was right above jimins room. Which made me realise, he could probably hear my every move.

Shit.

***

The next morning, I woke early, to the sound of muffled music coming from the dance studio.