Spinoff - Alpha's Flame

ALPHAS FLAME
PROLOGUE

... Fire.

It's extremely beautiful with its change of colors; the red, orange and blue shifting as it moves along the wind. It's also very comfortingly warm when it's cold, and secure when it's dark since it brightens your way. It can save your life in many different occasions. That's fire...

But it can also be dangerous. It can destroy everything – innocents – in its path as it moves widely with the wind. It can burn you and scar you if you get too close to the flame. It can kill you.

If there's someone out there in the world who knows the traits of fire; it's me.

Because I'm latterly that – fire.

Hope, that's my name but far from what I truly am; destruction might have been a better word for me, because that's what I leave behind since I'm not in control of my powers.

Which is fire.

My father is a black werewolf Alpha; they're stronger than regular wolves and being an Alpha only intensifies his strength.

My mother is a white werewolf, also with Alpha blood. They are faster than regular wolves' and this is also intensified because of her heritage. But that's only one part of her, she also happens to be half witch and witches have powers. She was the first half-werewolf and half-witch in centuries. She was a miracle.

Enter their children; me and my twin brother Blake. A child from the werewolf and witch family rarely survives, but the black werewolf blood from our father secured our chances for survival and we were born healthy.

... And unique.

The unique traits from our parents were all transferred to us; a mix of white and black werewolf blood but also witch blood mixed into us. Making us extraordinary in some people eyes.

But in my eyes... I'm cursed.

My twin brother doesn't see things like I do, the thought of being cursed. But the difference between us is that in contrast to me – he can control his witch side.

Electric manipulation, just like my mother. He's powerful and more importantly, he can control himself which in return makes him not scared of himself.

In contrary to me who can't and in return makes me scared of myself because my powers has control over me instead of the other way around like it should be.

You might have heard about the story of the powerful Alpha and the epic hunter who fell in love. Well, that was my brother and his mate Nikita who learned to give into love, trust in each other and fight together as one.

This story however is about me and I should start this story by confessing something. I might not have been completely honest when I said that I was fire.

I'm not fire.

... I'm more like wildfire – as in uncontrollable.

And this... this is the beginning of my story.

***

See my profile to find my new story featuring Hope and Landon.

Thank you for reading!