5. Feelings

Blake

After getting rid of the stupid rogue, I turned her around in my arms. Our chests was firmly pressed against each other's and her brown eyes was gazing into mine.

Her sent was so sweet and alluring and it didn't take long until I smelt something else mixed with her normal sent. Arousal. I've wanted to smell that sent from he in a really long time but I almost started to believe that she didn't find me attractive in any way.

Until now.

It was so strong that all I wanted to do was bring our lips together and kiss her like there's no tomorrow. I eyed her lips causing her to unconsciously lick them.

God, I want to kiss her so badly.

But I wonder if I'm going to scare her away? She has this wall that I can't seem to break. I don't know why it's there and I'm not entirely sure how to break it. I gazed into her eyes hesitantly before leaning slightly closer to see if she would back away from me.

But she didn't.

I could feel her heart beating fast against my chest like mine was. She was so close to me, I could feel her warm body against me and I couldn't help but love the feeling. I leaned yet again closer towards her lips. They were so close that if one of us moved only an inch, our lips would touch.

I looked into her eyes again to see if she would back away but all I saw was confusion. That is until suddenly I saw pain in her eyes causing me to pull away from her and ask "Are you okay?"

She took the opportunity and snaked out of my hold then quickly hurried away from me, leaving me there dumbfounded.

I felt a lump of sadness inside of me when the thought of my mate not wanting me entered my mind. She's supposed to feel the mate bond by now, we see each other every day so it's supposed to be strong.

It pains me to think that she's never going to want me or feel the same as I do towards her.

But then again, she did feel aroused.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by hearing an unfamiliar male voice yell "What the hell Nikki!"

Confused and angry that someone would yell at my mate, I stomped towards the hallway where the sound originated from. I entered just in time for hearing Nikita mumble "Alec" surprised towards a tall, muscular guy with green eyes and blond long hair that's in a ponytail.

For some reason I took a step back so that they wouldn't see me and hid behind the wall. "What the hell are you doing here?!" Nikita snapped at the mystery guy.

I heard him chuckle before saying "The same as you, going to collage" and I didn't need to see him to know that he was smirking.

"Bullshit" Nikita spat angrily.

Who the hell is this guy?

I felt my eyes turn dark thinking that he might be an ex-boyfriend. Or boyfriend for that matter, I've never actually asked her if she have one. She's human so the possibility exist. I felt myself becoming even angrier at that thought. I was close to walking up to them but Hope interrupted me by walking up to her instead.

"Nikki, have you seen your brother?" She asked and I took this opportunity to walk up beside her too.

"No I haven't" Nikki answered simply as she stared at Alec with narrowed eyes.

"Brother?" The guy snorted. "What you mean Mark?"

"Um, yeah" Hope answered hesitantly looking at Alec confused.