14. Devil Eyes

Blake

"Sanguinis. Contriti. Mors... Ad imperium diabolo oculos" Alec said as he smirked triumphal at Nikita. It's Latin. My dead great grandmother taught my mother Latin through her dreams – don't ask me how, my mother is much more powerful than Hope and I, and somehow she sees my great grandmother in her dreams– and then my mother taught us the language of witches which Latin apparently is. So I actually understand what he just said – 'Blood. Destruction. Death... To control devil eyes'. But I don't however understand why he just said those words.

I felt Nikita stiffen beside me, her hand unwrapped mine and fell to the side of her body and her posture straightened. "Occidere Blake Lightwood" He now said and my eyes widened at his words– Kill Blake Lightwood.

I looked at Nikita in confusion as she turned to face me – what the hell is happening?! – then she pounced at me, gripped my neck and pressed hard.

"Nikita" I tried to make conversation with her but my voice was raspy. Her grip tightened and I knew I need to gain control soon or she'll strangle me but I don't want to hurt her either since I know this isn't her doing. "Nikita" I said once again trying to get her out of the trance.

"I'm going to kill you" She said in a firm tone while Alec laughed like the maniac he is.

"This is priceless" He guffawed clutching his stomach.

My hands gripped her arms trying to get her off of me but I started to get dizzy and she was too strong. I started to see black spots all over as my vison started to become blurry and I knew I had to do something to stop her from choking me. Something that wouldn't hurt her yet be effective enough to cause her to lose her grip around my neck so I decided to charge my hands that was placed on her arms causing a low voltage electric to flow through my body and into hers which is overtaken by black magic.

Yes, black magic – It's the only thing that explains what's happening right now. She's not in control over her own body.

This means there's only one Devil Eyes out there and it's Nikita; both the epic hunter who follows the rules and the other who don't have any morals and have killed innocent people.

Her body shook slightly when the low voltage electric entered her body and her hands was no longer around my neck. I tried to catch my breath while Nikita tried to gather her emotions from getting a small electric shock.

When my breathing was in control and her emotions gathered from the electric shock witch didn't take long enough – she once again attacked me. Her fist came flying towards me but I quickly dodged it. "Nikita, stop it!" I shouted.

"Either she is going to kill you or you are going to kill her" Alec informed me with an amused tone. "Either way, I'm going to like the outcome"

"You're a fucking lunatic!" I shouted at him as I blocked another punch from Nikita – my mate who's no longer in control over her own actions. "Nikita please" I begged, not wanting to hurt her. "It's me Blake. Your mate, love, soulmate, boyfriend, future husband and father to your future children." I tried to remind her who I was.

Her eyes was still emotionless and cold as she swung another fist towards me. I blocked it once again but the minute I did, her other fist came flying towards me and connected with my gut.

If it wasn't me that she had hit, I would have been damn proud of her because dam... that was a perfect punch.

I bent down in pain for a quick second before regaining my posture and blocked another one of her small fist – they might be small but they're like bullets, as in small, fast and hurt so fucking much. I gripped her wrist as I blocked it and pulled in it, causing her petite body to connect with my larger one. My arms quickly wrapped themselves over her arms and around her waist, squeezing tight so that she won't be able to get away from my embrace.