둘 〰 maybe

a f e w m o r e w e e k s b 4 s k l j f c i h 8 m y l y f

changed the title bc y not duh

Love is not an easy topic to be discussed in an ocean of new born and innocent fishes. Love can't be taught by an experienced person
to a beginner, because love will still find it's way to you & conquer your soul even though you're full of lessons about it. Why?

Love can control you.

But what Jimin can't understand is, why did Yoongi chose the wrong path instead of happily ever after with him?

He's even thinking that maybe he's just invited to the wedding to see the person who Yoongi really loves. That maybe he's just a fun toy. That maybe 'Mr. Min & Mr. Park's Wedding' isn't written on the invitation card because it's not his event in the first place.

Maybe all those kisses the other gave him were just made to make him fall to the game more. That all those cuddles & sweet stares are just great pretends.

That winning him.... will just stay as a dream forever. I am such a loser. He thought.

The stranger stroked his hair with his right hand. Letting the poor boy cry in his shoulder. Knowing that the man in his embrace has encountered the worst without listening to his stories, because his tears talked louder than his voice.

The older pulled away. "I am sorry if I ruined your polo... I just needed to let this out from my chest." Jimin apologized while wiping the tears that stained his face.

The stranger left his side.

"Maybe he's not into dramas." Jimin whispered before removing his black tux, leaving his white polo on, he rolled the sleeves up to his elbow. He pulled out his neglected eyeglasses from his pocket.

He felt another flash from his side. Knowing that it's the man from earlier once again, he sighed. "Here you go again. You and your camera." He simply said, extremely tired from all the crying he did earlier.

He shoved the camera into his sight showing another candid photo of him.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

[imagine the red neck tie as a black bow tie]

"You're addicted to me."

"Maybe."

"What?"

The other didn't reply anything and grab his right hand instead. Running towards the ice cream man. The said person handed the stranger with two vanilla ice cream on a cone.