FORTY-FOUR: CLARIFY

Start from the beginning

They take and they take from me. Knowing that in this way, there won't be a deficit in me, they were only depositing their wealth instead. 

I couldn't fight them. Not even if I weren't restrained. 

I was theirs. I belonged to them to do as they pleased. 

"Jer... Where are you...?" I asked, unable to see through the handkerchief tied around my eyes. 

"Hmm?" He responded, a tint of cheer in his voice, "I'm right behind Heath... licking his ear." 

Heath let out a groan as he slowed down in his thrusts, but his shaft seemed to hardened within me, intensifying the waves of pleasure and I breathed harder, sensing my orgasm nearing. 

"... And playing with his nipples." 

That did it. The muscles on my neck tightened in an instant. I screamed, clenching my fists as I shook terribly against the restrains, Heath buried deep inside of me, not moving except to empty himself inside of me. 

This orgasm lasted longer than the previous. 

I was shivering so hard that I could feel my teeth chattering. 

As I felt my orgasm start to ebb from my core, I let out another strangled scream when I felt fingertips pinching my nipples suddenly. 

They were relentless, not even with a bit of hesitation. They just did. 

I thrashed where I laid, "Please! Stop!" I screamed, my body shaking violently as the orgasm I thought was about to fade came rushing back and Heath pulled out enough to slam back into me, hitting me at my spot hard

I screamed,  tugging hard at my restrains as I begged, "Stop. Stop. Stop. Please. Jer. Please. I can't. I can't take it anymore. Please!" A bit of spit came out with my words. I was desperate. 

It was too good.  I couldn't bear it. 

But Jared paid me no mind. He twisted the tips of his fingers, sending sharp waves of pleasure up and down my spine. 

I screamed until there was no breath left within me. 

I laid where I was, surrendering to Jared's touch and Heath's ministrations. 

Body jerking every so often, my mouth parted in a silent scream, mind in a mess, blank. 

There was nothing left for me to do. Nothing that I could do. 

All I knew in that moment, was pleasure

I submitted to it. To them. 

I forgot myself. 

I forgot everything. 

I just breathed, and let my body experience what it was coaxed into. 

"Coe?" 

I winced as I opened my eyes, the light from outside the full length windows hitting my cornea. 

"You alright?" Heath asked as he brushed at my forehead gently.

"Hmm?" I moaned, blinking a few times before I realised that I was no longer restrained or blindfolded, but cleaned and tucked into what looked like a different set of sheets on the bed.

"You passed out." Heath chuckled, "Are you doing alright?" 

I blushed, my heart racing as I stared at the hickeys littered all over Heath's body. I didn't make those. I couldn't. I wasn't allowed to service my lovers tonight. Jared made them.