As I finished making their lattes, the bell rang again, signaling that someone new had entered. The girls had hushed their voices and instead new masculine voices filled the silence. I turned around placing the lattes on the counter. The girls were too busy gawking at the men in fancy suits to realize that their orders were ready.

I cleared my throat, which snapped their attention to me. They bashfully took their cups and sat down, whispering to one another. I shook my head, amused. Teenagers, I thought. I turned my attention back to the men in front of me.

"May I take your order?" I asked, placing the same smile on my face.

One of the men was white with light brown hair that slightly framed his right eye. His eyes were bright blue as he looked up at the menu above my head. His features were carefree, and gentle. A suit on both men. His lips curved up in a smile.

"What a pretty lady," he winked.

I raised a brow at him.

"Stop flirting with her," grunted a deep voice.

Instantly, my eyes drifted to the man next to him. He was the epitome of dangerous. His skin was pale, but he had some of the most darkest features I ever seen. His onyx black hair was slicked back with a shine to them.

His nose slightly crooked as if it had been broken a few times. His eyes were blank of any emotion. His tamed beard covered his jawline and chin. It wasn't a full beard, just enough to graciously graze his skin. There was this aura of mystery around him. I was appalled by his raw male beauty.

"Are you going to take our orders, lady?" the man with onyx hair asked. I shivered from the coldness of his stare.

I snapped myself out of my trance. "Of course," I said, quickly, averting my gaze.

"It's rude to not look at customers," he growled.

"Excuse me?"

"I said -"

"I know what you said. I was just giving you time to rephrase it," I retorted. As soon as I said it, I slapped a hand over my mouth. I can't believe I just said that. I felt heat rise to my cheeks. "I'm sorry," I rushed out.

He glared daggers at me as his fists clenched at his sides. "Forget it," he muttered. "Just take our damn orders."

I nodded as they ordered an Oreo cookie latte and a pound cake slice with coffee, turning around to prepare the coffee.

"Did you have to be so rude to her?" the light-hearted voice asked.

"Who cares? She's just a waitress," came the grumbled response.

"She was trying to be nice!"

"And I was trying to order food."

"I'm right here, boys," I said over my shoulder as I got the ice cream cups out.

"Fantastic," the rude man remarked sarcastically. "I suppose us being in a hurry won't make you work faster."

Screw being nice.

His expression was bored when I turned around. His silky black hair falling over his eyes as he leaned on the counter. His long fingers impatiently tapping the marble underneath.

"Are all business men this rude or is it just you?" I scowled, unable to handle his hostility.

He stood up straight, snatching his latte. "Let's leave already," he said to the other man, completely ignoring me.

I narrowed my eyes at him. That little bastard. I pinched the bridge of my nose as I took deep breaths to contain my anger. What the hell is his problem?

The brown haired man gave me an apologetic smile as he paid and took his food.

"Why can't you be nice for just three minutes?" asked the brown haired man with his back turned to me.

They took a seat by the window. The mysterious man shrugged with the straw in his mouth. I felt anger radiating off me, huffing. If all business men were like this I was glad I never entered that field.

"She just annoyed me," his deep voice resonated. "Shut up and eat your food. What's done is done."

"Ibrahim," his friend sighed.

Those infuriating obscure eyes locked onto mine. I stared right back, making sure he could sense my annoyance through my glare.

Rolling his eyes as indifference pulled the reigns of his facial features, he glanced wearily at his friend who was stuffing his face with the cake slice. A small smile played on his lips, eyes gentle.

He didn't even look like the type of man I'd just witnessed.

My anger left my body, and I was left wondering what about me really made this guy show his fangs and claws.

Assalamualaikum!

Ibrahim sure is harsh. Talk about mixed signals, am I right? I'm trying to update this book like every week. STAY TUNED BY FOLLOWING ME.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!