Chloe, hesitating, unloaded the bow and stuck the arrow back into the quiver, her eyes not leaving Bucky's figure. Her eyes narrowed in suspicion and took on the golden hue. A blue surrounded her vision and, although Bucky held a steady blue, she was still wary of his alter ego.

"Do you know me?" Steve asked.

Bucky hesitated, glancing at the Assassin. "You're Steve. I read about you in a museum."

Sam's voice filled Chloe's ear. "They've set the perimeter."

"I know you're nervous, and you have plenty reason to be," Cap spoke, setting down the journal and walking to the man. Chloe's hand hovered over her arrows. "But you're lying."

"I wasn't in Vienna, I don't do that anymore."

"They're entering the building."

"Well, the people who think you did are coming here now, and they're not planning on taking you alive," Steve spoke. Chloe stepped between the two men and walked over to the door, pressing her ear to the wooden surface. Hearing a distinct rush of footsteps, she nodded at Steve and loaded an arrow.

"That's smart. Good strategy."

Chloe scoffed, glancing at Barnes. "Really? Going to give up just like that?"

"They're on the roof. I'm compromised."

"So will we if we don't all get the hell out of here," Chloe muttered, taking a few steps back from the door.

"This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck." Steve tried.

Bucky sighed. "It always ends in a fight."

"Five seconds."

Steve glanced at Chloe. "You pulled me from the river, why?"

He looked at Steve and glanced at Chloe, who was pointing an explosive arrow at the door. He pulled his glove off of his metal hand. "I don't know."

"Three seconds."

"Yes, you do."

"Breach! Breach! Breach!" Sam yelled.

A smoke grenade broke through the window and Steve hit it away with his shield. Bucky kicked another flash grenade to Steve, who trapped it under his weapon. A loud banging came from the door as Chloe tightened her jaw. They're trying to break in.

Bucky shoved the Frye to the ground an picked up his mattress, using it as a barrier as another grenade came flying in. The man flipped a table over Chloe's head in the general direction of the door. Two soldiers came crashing in through the windows.

As the two older men took care of them, and the soldiers through the back door, Chloe began fighting the other German soldiers. She launched the explosive arrow in the direction of the window in order to distract the soldiers.

Using the bow as a baton, she swiped the men from their feet and punched him in the face, knocking him out cold. She whipped out her sword and sliced a few men's kneecaps and pushed it through a man's shoulder.

She turned around and pointed her sword at Bucky who rose to his feet. She sighed and lowered the weapon. The sound of a gun drew her away from the man and to the door. She slung the sword into her quiver and loaded another arrow, pointing it at the door.

Chloe and Bucky made eye contact as he placed his right hand on her shoulder. Her eyes snapped to his as he gave her a distinct nod. Blinking, the young woman stepped back and let Buck stand in between her and the door.

Barnes punched through the door and Chloe followed, her hood securely up and blocking her features. She launched a flurry of arrows down the staircase. A man broke through the ceiling window firing a gun, and Bucky stood over a crouched Chloe as if to protect her from the bullets.