Apocalypse

I think we all know, though we don't care to admit it, that eventually our favourite YouTubers will stop making videos. It's a given. But what no one has really considered is that what if when the YouTubers disappear, their videos do too.

In this world, YouTube itself is gone, vanished completely and condemned by the government, and it seems as though no one will ever be able to laugh again. The Sidemen fall apart, and six are sent to prison for the crime of creating entertainment. Only one escapes.

Vik is young, smart and resourceful, which is necessary if he wants to survive in a world where his face is plastered on wanted posters on every telephone pole and bulletin board. And since he is so resourceful, he did something no other YouTuber thought to do; he saved every video the Sidemen ever made. Now he lives in the shadows, dealing in flash drives to people who have not laughed in years. He doesn't charge for the videos, he lives off of stolen food, on the run. 

Five years pass, and the other six sidemen finally escape from prison. They band together, with the purpose of overthrowing the government. All of them assume Vik is dead, or still imprisoned, until, one night in a sketchy bar, Tobi catches wind of a conversation about a mysterious "Vigilante of Laughter" who deals in entertainment and lives hidden. 

Tobi instantly knows who it must be, and the Sidemen decide on a new goal, find their missing member.