Valentine's Day Prompts - Part 3

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE! AND WELCOME TO THE THIRD INSTALMENT OF V-DAY PROMPTS

1. CatCalls
JJ and Harry film a video in public, asking girls to be their valentines. It's a bit of an edgy video, and they end up catcalling a little bit. As both are chatting up the same girl from 20 feet away, she (a sarcastic young woman, or maybe she's secretly a fan) yells back at them with an eye-roll "if you two are so desperate for valentines, just ask each other!"
(This could alternately be a school AU)

2. Cringes and Kisses
Tobi and Vik decide to surprise the rest of the Sidemen by making hundreds of little envelopes containing Valentine's Day punny pick up lines and hiding them all over the house, signed by one of the two. When the first envelope is found by Simon, it's followed by a cringe, an exasperated "really, Vik?" and the other sidemen laughing their heads off...

Until usually-shy Vik walks up to Simon purposefully and grabs the collar of his shirt, pulling him in for a messy kiss on the lips.

When the next envelope is found by Josh, it's Tobi's, and is again, for some reason, followed by a smothering kiss. That's when the Sidemen realize the game.

One envelope is equal to one kiss.

Thus ensues a battle between the other five Sidemen to find as many envelopes as they possibly can, and turn them in to Vik and Tobi.

3. Whining
Simon has been nonstop whining to the other Sidemen in the house about being single for Valentine's Day. He accidentally lets it slip that he doesn't just not want to be single, he wants to be with Ethan, and the plan is on. While Simon is sleeping the night before the Day of Love, the other Sidemen sneak into his room.

Ethan hears a knock on his door, and opens it to find Simon, tied up in pink ribbon so he can't do much more than hobble, with a note taped to his shirt (or lack of shirt, your choice) saying

"I was whining about not being with you for Valentine's Day. Plz make luv 2 me all night so I stop annoying the rest of the Sidemen House
(Josh and JJ and Vik had nothing to do with this)"

Hope you all have an amazing Valentine's Day! Even if you don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend or datemate, you can still have a wonderful day, and I love you <3 :D