Just as Vik

So what I've noticed is that in a lot of fanfictions, people take mostly Vik, (sometimes Harry, and sometimes Simon), and take away their personalities to make them cuter. Not that I think this is a bad thing at all. It's cool, but when a writer wants Vik to act like the perfect little sub (not even just in smut, in cute stories too) they do. They make him squeal or squeak whenever something happens, and call Josh Joshy and Simon Si and Harry Haz (and occasionally all of them Daddy), Which is a hundred percent cool. but for this Oneshot, I want you all to try and make the most realistic Vik you can think of. What would actually happen in the sidemen house, or on GTA, or at a convention. What would the real Vik respond to a situation with? Because besides being cute and tiny, he's smart, witty, sarcastic, and talks a lot, and is barely offended by anything, and plays piano beautifully, and tops in Vikklan. (WhAt. Sry I had to add that XD personal opinion dunz keel meh)

Bonus: try to add romance, by if you can't, don't worry about it. Just bros hangin' is fine :D

This is probably the toughest prompt I've made yet, quite the challenge, because you actually have to think about every little thing that happens. Personally I've been trying to do this too in some of my one shots but I'm not sure how it's turned out. So try your best! And you don't need to write more than a page if you don't want to.