StopVikAbuse

(So yeah. I realise eighty percent of these are about Vik.... Sorry about that... But I can't not. He's awesome!)

In every GTA , random game, or Cards Against Humanity video, Vik takes every insult thrown his way with humour, turning a blind eye to any malicious intent, even throwing himself under the bus a lot of the time. Not only that, he selflessly takes care of the other sidemen and pack members whenever they need him, and never ever asks for anything in return. A sideman/pack member (or multiple... Preferably multiple) of your choice notices this, and finds it difficult to believe that he isn't affected by all of the vocal abuse.

Something happens, maybe he's the only sober one at a party and has to deal with taking care of the others (who are drunk) while hey ceaselessly insult him, or maybe the sidemen or pack  pull him into an intervention to seriously talk about his self-repression, and Vik breaks down crying, since he hasn't done anything for himself since he met them. Who comforts him? And how?

Bonus: if Vik attempts to steer any confrontation away from himself, just to ask the others if they're all okay.

Bonus: if after that, the person/people who comforted him sternly tell him to let them take care of him for once, and Vik is forced to abandon his instinct to care for them nonstop.

Bonus: if there's some sort of physical way to snap him out of it, like a kiss or a slap.

Luv You Bai