Really really °Junshua°

"Junnie, can you hold my bag first? I just have to go to the restroom."

"Yeah, sure. Be careful alright?" Jun said kissing his lover on the forehead.

"Mhm."

While waiting for Jisoo he sat on a  nearby bench making sure the latter could easily see him.

He saw Joshua making his way to him when he saw another man stopped his lover, he frowned and immediately stood up to go to him.

"Excuse me? What are you doing?" Jun said, snaking his arms around Jisoo's waist.

"You got a boyfriend?" The other boy said with a disgusted face.

Jun looked at Jisoo, Jisoo's face was facing the ground but he can still see the tears in his eyes that are threatening to fall.

He just stayed quiet and looked at the boy infront of them curiously.

Who the fuck does he think he is

"You are a disgrace to this family, Jisoo." The boy said and left them.

After watching that boy left he returned his attention to his boyfriend.

His left hand on Jisoo's waist and the other on Jisoo's cheeks.

"Hey, look at me."

He tried to lift the boy's face but he wouldn't budge.

Jun held his boyfriend's wrist and walk them to the parking lot he then opened the car door for Jisoo and get in on the driver's seat.

"We'll talk about this later at home,  okay?"

Still no answer.

Jun drove home and parked their car on the garage. He opened his and Jisoo's car door and opened the house's door.

He let Jisoo sit at their bed first before sitting beside him.

"Mind telling me?"

"It's okay if you don't want to."

"You know I don't like you being through a hard time alone right?"

Jisoo took a deep breath and said, "My family's homophobic, Junnie."

He saw those teary eyes again.

"I- my mother knows I have you but she forced me to break up with you."

"I can't, Junnie. I can't."

Jun wiped his tears that are now falling non-stop.

"Shh. I'm listening."

"M-my father left us for another man, Junnie. That's why I think my mother is like that."

Joshua rested his head on his lover's chest.

"Y-you won't leave me for another man too, right?"

"Of course, honey. I'm always here for you." Jun said kissing Jisoo's crown.

"The boy earlier."

"What about him?"

"He's my brother. Jihoon. I think he's not that homophobic though, i sometimes see him with a guy who claims himself as a 10:10, or that's what i heard."

The crying stopped and now they are laughing.

Jun really liked to see his sunshine smile. His smile is enough to brighten up his whole year.

"Oh, Soonyoung?"

"You know him?"

"Yeah. He's the leader of the dance club i've been telling you about."

"Well, that's great. We can help my brother have a lovelife."

They laughed again, and Junhui swear, his laughter is more beautiful than seeing the box of pizza being held by a delivery man. Trust me, he loves pizza. [Especially Chocolate Pizza ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

"Are you okay now?"

"I'm fine now. Thank you, Junnie." Jisoo said, kissing Junhui on his cheeks.

"Really?"

Jisoo laughed lightly, "Really really."

💎💎💎

seoonu here you go cupcake! 😍

I'm gonna make your Wonhui next time tho :3

I'm sorry if it has angst :<

Also sorry if the grammars are wrong and the spellings are not right. I'm hurrying this up because DAMN SCHOOL.

🌸

Thank you guys! It is now #876 on Short Stories 😊💕

🍥

School is staring soon and i might update on weekends or maybe slower because i'm on Section 1 :v

[I hate my high grades sometimes ;- ;]