Will you? •Soonhoon•

A certain blonde-haired boy woke up from his slumber, rubbing his eyes soflty with his curled fist and yawned.

He can't help but smile as he opened his eyes and seeing his beautiful angel still fast asleep just hearing his soft snores can make his heart flutter. He's definitely whipped with the creature next to him.

He slowly remove his arms on Jihoon's waist, careful not to wake the latter up. He walked himself in the kitchen, making some toast trying not to burn it up like last time.

He admits he is not that good at cooking scratch that he is the worst at cooking but he's trying his best for his lover's sake.

Today is a special day for them, well at least for him it is. It has been 4 years since they started dating and he's planning on proposing on Jihoon in the most special and memorable way.

He asked his and Jihoon's bestfriend which is Mingyu and Wonwoo who's also a couple, for help but Jihoon didn't know about this, infact he don't know anything about what's going to happen sooner or later.

He's finally done with the toast, he went on the refrigerator to get some jams only to find it empty he was on the verge of tears hearing his sunbae Rapmon's voice saying 'You got no jams'. Lol just kiddin.

He's finally done with the toast and spread some strawberry jams on it, Jihoon's favorite. He's really anticipating his husband's (well.. not yet but soon) reaction when he sees Soonyoung's effort making his breakfast.

He put the sandwich on a plate and cut it in half in a diagonal line and put some mango juice on a transparent glass cup.

"Done." He said grinning on what he made.

He walked upstairs bringing a pastel pink color tray with the food he made there.

Soonyoung slowly opened the door revealing a still sleeping angel named Jihoon.

He carefully place the tray on the bedside table and turned towards his boyfriend.

He kneeled, leveling the face of Jihoon.

"Baby, wake up." Hoshi cooed tapping lightly on Jihoon's cheeks. "I made something special."

Jihoon slowly shift from his sleep and opened his eyes slowly.

"Mhm, morning." The smaller boy said, yawning. Hoshi smiled sweetly seeing his adorable boyfriend wake up.

"What is it you made?" Jihoon said as soon as he's done stretching. "I made breakfast in bed." The taller boy said reaching for the tray on the bedside table and putting it gently on his boyfriend's lap.

"Mhm! This is good Soonyoungie, did you have any help?" Jihoon said despite the burnt taste of the toast on his hand, he didn't want Soonyoung to be disappointed.

"I know you're joking. It taste awful right? But no, I didn't get any help." Soonyoung pouted knowing his cook too well. He knows that Jihoon is a good boyfriend and didn't want him to feel bad.

"Sorry baby, but I think I should just cook." Jihoon said half cooing half laughing, "I think so too." They both giggled at what Soonyoung said.

"Anyway, I want to ask you something." Soonyoung said fiddling with his fingers, He is not nervous. No he isn't. Well, maybe he is.

"Hm? What is that?" The pink haired boy asked frowning a little and now full attention on his boyfriend.

"I-i've been thinking, we are in a relation in over 4 years now, Don't you think we should bring it on another level?" Soonyoung said and stopped fiddling with his fingers, staring directly at Jihoon.

"S-soonyoung, what?" The latter said, his eyes started to fill with hot waters.

"Will you," Soonyoung said getting the small little red box under the bed and opening it showing a shiny small diamond and a simple beautiful ring inside before continuing, "marry me?"

"W-wha--" Jihoon said, tears now flowing on his flawless face, "Of course idiot!" more fat tears found it's way on Jihoon's face.

Soonyoung slipped the ring on his now fiancé's ring finger and hugged him so dearly.

"Why are you crying?" Soonyoung said, wiping the tears still rolling on Jihoon's face. "I'm just so happy Soonyoungie, you don't know how happy i'am right now." Jihoon said hugging Soonyoung's neck tightly.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I kept writing Jihoom tf.

But srsly does anyone know who's Jihoom? 😂