Do you? •Junhao•

"Do you love me?" Jun asked the boy in his arms, "How many times do i have to say that, hyung." Minghao replied, looking up at the taller boy smiling softly.

"So, you don't love me?" Jun faked hurt and put his hands on his chest, "Of course I love you." The latter giggled shortly and intertwined his hand on his dramatic boyfriend.

If you're wondering, they are just on the couch of their dorm, they are college students with no assignments, atleast for now.

"You're so cute when you giggle, 'ya know." Jun kissed his boyfriend's forehead lovingly, "And you're so cheesy. What did you eat today anyway?" Minghao laughed cuddling more on his lover's chest.

"Me too," Jun said looking directly at Minghao's eyes, "What?" Minghao confused by the latter's words, "Me too, I love you too, so much." Jun smiled and kissed his boyfriend again now on his addicting lips and hugging him tightly.

"I don't understand why you're so cheesy hyung." Minghao giggled once again, "What do you mean, I'm always like this with you." Jun said smiling cheekily, "I know. But you're extra cheesy today." Minghao sigh but still cuddled more on his boyfriend chest still feeling chilly.

"You're cold?" Jun asked feeling his boyfriend shivering slightly on his body, "Hm." Minghao, too tired to answer just hummed.

Jun tightened his hold on his boyfriend's body and hug him protectively, making sure the boy was comfortable in his touch.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey guys~ Please note that I will not write long one-shots anymore because of school things.

Ugh.

 Thank you for reading this shitty book

Thank you for reading this shitty book. Im cri. ;= ;