Kris

I sat at the counter with the bodyguard next to me while I ate the carton of ice cream. Yummy…. Mint flavored. I moan so sexually and I glance secretly over at the bodyguard. He shifts a little and turns a shade of pink. I smirk and continue eating and moaning once in a while. I hope he feels uncomfortable. Hahaha. ^u^ I want him to wanna quit so I don’t have a bodyguard.

He coughs awkwardly and murmurs, “Mr. Collins I would appreciate it if you would stop making sexual moans…”

I put up an innocent face and cock my head to the side, “What does sexual mean? What’s a moan?”

His eyes widen and he blushes a bright red. He coughs again and looks down at the floor. I laugh in my mind. Take that! Hahahaha I’m winning this game. (>‿◠)✌

                The door bursts open and I yelp, jumping and falling off my stool. The bodyguard catches me and I breathe heavily from the scare.

                “Let him go,” Jace snarls and my eyes widen seeing him hold a pistol. I feel myself almost die of shock. He looked flaming furious as if he was ready kill. From the pistol in his hand it looks like he was ready to kill anyone in his way. I start whimpering from how scared I am. What’s wrong with Jace? The body guard turns and Jace visibly relaxes and puts the gun down. “Thank god…”

                The bodyguard lets go of me slowly, warily looking at Jace. Jace comes closer to me and he holds me very close to him. I still whimper from the fear. Jace then smashes his lips to mine and I gasp, try to squirm out of his hold and back away.

                “What’s wrong with you?” I whisper feeling scared. “I know I said I didn’t want a body guard, but that didn’t mean I wanted you to pull a pistol on him….”

                “It wasn’t that. I’m sorry,” Jace says turning to the bodyguard. He silently nods and just stood there. Jace turns to me again and sighs. “I’m sorry for scaring you Kris, but please understand that I wasn’t pulling a gun on him…. Okay?” He looks so worried and scared too.

                I nod slowly and stay backed up to the wall. I take a few deep breathes and Jace steps forward and takes my hand in his. “I’m just glad you’re safe… You aren’t staying out of my sight for a second, understood?” I simply nod again and stay there.

                “I’m not feeling good….,” I murmur and then suddenly throw up on Jace. My eyes widen. “I-I’m sorry!!! I didn’t—“

                “It’s….okay…,” Jace says and just takes off his tie and shirt, carefully not touching the vomit. He turns to the bodyguard, “You can go home. I’m sorry once again.”

                “Thanks you,” The bodyguard simply says and leaves.

                Jace looks at me and then notices the carton of ice cream that was 9/10 empty…. “That was a new carton of ice cream…,” He points out dryly “And you managed to finish it in… an hour I assume?”

                I smile weakly and look down sheepishly, forgetting what just happened ten minutes ago fast. “Maybe…”

                “You need a shower because you seriously smell,” He says tossing his dirty shirt and tie into the laundry basket. Then he picks me up bridal style and takes me upstairs, carefully avoiding the puke on the floor.

                I pouted. “I don’t smell bad…. I just release a fragrance that appeals to some people?”

                “It’s not an appealing fragrance, Kris. You sweat and you stink.”

                “Sexy people don’t sweat!! We perspire!”

                “It still stinks,” He says as we enter the bathroom. “Get undressed quick because I’m showering with you.”

                I blush and shyly start taking my clothes off. Jace was quicker than me and was already naked…. He smirks and presses his lips to my forehead. He then walks towards the shower and turns it on. Warm water starts raining down and he scoops me up and sets me down under the showerhead. He then closes the shower curtain as he enters the shower himself. And then, he kisses me sweetly.

                Jace holds me close as we’re lying on the couch watching something on T.V. I wasn’t paying attention because I was too happy being held by Jace. I love it when he holds me and when he’s being so sweet to me. I happily sigh and snuggle into him. He chuckles quietly and pets my hair.

                His cell phone vibrates and I felt him reach for his phone in his pj pocket. I also felt him tense up a little. He sighs and starts pushing me off carefully. “I’ll be right back… Stay here okay?”

                I nod silently and cast my eyes downward. Something is so off… And I’m thinking it has to do with me…