Chapter 1

~~MUA~~
I woke up from my bedroom to see how symmetrical it is? 'Dammit Nick, how many times do I have to tell you about going far with symmetry' I said in my conscience. I got up from my bed and put on my fabulous outfit. (And yes, I'm more fabulous than nickthefab). "NEKO-CHAN! TIME TO EAT" I heard Nick. I went downstairs to see her at the table eating breakfast.

(MUA'S OUTFIT) 

(NICKTHEFAB)

She look at me shock and said "No sir, no sir

She look at me shock and said "No sir, no sir. Go upstairs and hide you-no I am no-Sarah were in the middle of fall-still nope" I interrupt calmly. I noticed her face was getting red from rage, so what's the only solution, it so easy that humanity could guess it. Just run. I look at my watch to see it's 7:50. Why am I not at the DWMA? Well the 'nickthefab' thinks school starts at 8 but were supposed to be there at 7. "Ready, and a 3 and a 2 and a 1 and RUN" I yelled at the last part as I grabbed a apple and run outside of our apartment. "NEKO-CHAN" I heard as I keep running. "What's with the NICKname?" I though (You see what I did there). I see the DWMA in front of me but an angry Nick behind. But who cares, I'M GOING TO LIVE. But then there's one question that I have to ask? HOW MANY FUCKING STAIRS ARE THERE?!?! I started to run up the stairs like I never run before but there was a problem. I FEEL SO WEAK!!!

"I'M GOING TO MAKE IT YEAH" I yelled. But then there was a paused. I accidentally tripped on one of the steps. "DAMMIT" I screamed as I start to dive down the stairs.

NICK P.O.V

DAMMIT" I heard as I see Sarah diving down the stairs. "Like really Sarah, seriously, why do you have to be clumsy at this point" I whine as I quickly ran to get her. "I'M NOT GOING TO MAKE-ooh" Sarah stopped as she saw my hand holding her wrist. I look at her with a 'really' look. She started to turn pale and said "Let's just get inside quickly". I nodded with a sigh and got her up. We both then walk to the DWMA like nothing ever happen.

~~NAR P.O.V~~

The two continue walking up the stairs looking exhausted. Like seriously, their walking up the stairs with the sun on their face. Even if it is the middle of fall, the sun still wants kill with that wicked smile on its face. "Were not going to make it, duh duh duh duh" they sing exactly until their were no stairs. "FINALLY-what the hell is that thing? A monkey?" Nick interrupt Sarah as she see something on top of the high school. "HEY EXCUSE ME-nick just ignore-I'M NOT IGNORING BECAUSE THIS DUDE IS ON TOP OF THE SCHOOL" Nick said while Sarah sweatdropped. The so called dude looked like he saw Sarah and Nick and fall of the building. "IS THIS DUDE CRAZY" Nick yelled. But then Sarah comment "No I think he's trying to be a showoff". Again, Nick look at Sarah with a 'really' look but shrugged it off. The dude landed with a thud and look at the two with a smirk but then made a frown once he saw Sarah. "If it isn't Sarah Kalimantan. I thought I told stay away".

SARAH P.O.V

"If it isn't Sarah Kalimantan. I thought I told you to stay away" Black Star said. I gave him death glare, knowing there's going to be a fight. "Fuck off jackass, I don't know what your business is -Nick can you please go inside without me" I interrupt her. She look at me like I was insane and said "I ain't letting you deal with-just go" I interrupt. Nick look at me again but decided not to get included. She started to walk inside saying "Hurry up". I nodded and look back at black star. Time to kill this joint.

NICK P.O.V

I left Sarah with that douche who's probably going to kick her ass. But here's my question. How does he know Sarah or how does Sarah know him? I continue to walk around and search but WHO AM I KIDDING I CAN'T-oh wait there some lady in the open. "Excuse me" I yelled to her. She started to look confused until she saw me. The lady went towards me and ask "yes and can I help you". I gave her a smile said "yes please, I'm actually a new student. I'm trying to look for Death's room".  She returned a smile and said "Oh don't worry, I'll lead the way since I'm actually stopping there. And by the way, the name is Marie. I'm actually-" 'And she keeps talking and talking like really. Well...at least she's leading me to Death's room and-' "And were here" Marie said as I see the big door in front of me. That was like five seconds!?!?!

NAR P.O.V

The two went inside just to see the room looking childish? Well that's what Nicolette though. So for you to see in the center is a crazy cartoon with a mask skull. Well guess what? It's Lord Death himself. Well you're probably wondering why so let's explain this theory-No No NO.

"Listen up Nar; I ain't explaining the Fucking story about how he is cartoony. Not only that, but this is too long already and I have a life" Author-chan said. Nar dropped to his knees and whine "DON'T DO THIS". Author-chan look at the sky in shame and yell "Just do a preview on the next chapter. As then happen, Nar rise up in his soldier stance and comment "Yes Sir". As that, he ran off with a screech. Well....it's a good thing since he has multiple personalities.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello broadcast news, I am Nar reporting you live in Author-chan's room with the report for next chapter. Hit it!" Nar yelled. A tv came down and "WAIT A MINUTE! HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET MY TV REMOTE!?! NOT ONLY THAT BUT WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO BE IN MY ROOM!!! THAT'S IT I'M DONE!! AUTHOR-CHAN'S OUT!!!"

Author-Chan left her office room with the tv on. Not noticing that Nar can hear her from upstairs. That's right, Nar and Author-Chan our living in the same house but under turf rules. And right now, Nar just broke one of them. Oh my god I'm interrupting Nar. "Sorry Nar you can continue" I yelled. "Thanks Bro" I heard back.

"OK now back to the broadcast. So far, Nicolette and Death were having a conversation until Sarah came through a door with a red x on her forehead. Oh wait, that's her being enrage. And people it's going to be a whole lot of fighting in the next part, BUT WHO?!? And not only that but will Stein-"HE'S NOT GOING TO DISSECT ANYONE COME ON-STOP INTERRUPTING ME!! Well everyone that's the news we have. I am Nar and I have a great day or evening or night-UUUUUGGGGGHHHH-HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU!