Nicolette story

My father used to be king of the dragon

And my mother used to be queen of all witches

Who knew it was possible for me to be in their lives. But their was a situation between it all. The councils on both realms denied their authority on becoming one colony. So they couldn't afford to be with each other. But who knew they kept it a secret for long....until now.

"Really pitiful to hide such secrets to us majesties. But since your broken the law with a reborn child in your hands. You'll be executed" the lady of the council said as she call out a demon, I assume.

"Take Nikolite out of here Luna" my father urge. "But I'm no-Just GO" he yelled. My mother look at him one last time before running out of the grand place. "Where are we going mommy" I questioned. She look at me with sad eyes and said "We're going somewhere to have some family time". Oh how dumb was I for believe her. "What about dad-he'll meet us there" she interrupt me.

Then there we heard a howl, one became more. "Oh No" my mommy said. She started to cast some sort of spell on me and look around to look for something. For a moment, her eyes shine seeing something. She started to run towards it until there was stop. She slowly put me under some tree and said "Close your eyes and sleep honey. You look so tired" mommy said. Oh how foolish for me to do so.

The next morning, I woke up seeing just snow and tree. I yelled out "MOMMY DADDY". But no one came. I tried getting out of tree but so far I fell. "SO COLD" I whine as I got up. I started to walk around to search for them but then there I saw it. A necklace....mommy's necklace.

It was cover in some blood. It wouldn't have that on it unless....no. It can't be....they can't be dead. I started to run, searching for her but eventually I gave up. I closed my eyes trying to sense her but it came out nothing. It started to snow but the pure became a fallen. The ground started to be cover with the fallen like burning ashes coming out of a volcano. I put myself on my knees and look at the sky with tears.