OC reader info 2

NAME: Sarah Kalimantan
ZODIAC: Cancer

DATE: July 14 (14 in a quarter)

TYPE: Weapon (double bladed scythe, el diablo)

PERSONALITY: Lazy, Free Spirit, Quiet, Creative, Imaginative, Badass

(Solo Missionary/Beast Outfit)

(ignore the glasses and ignore the phone, hair, or face) 

(Everyday/Mission Outfit)

(Weapon)

Hello, you may know me as Sarah Kalimantan. I'm a student in the Death Weapon Meister Academy as a weapon. I can turn multiple weapons actually, a double-bladed scythe and el diablo. And shame on whoever doesn't know what el diablo is. My meister is Taby, who is my up and down crazy bestie. But you know what, let's talk about me.

QUESTION 1: What were you born in?

I was born in... New York City! BROOKLYN! *cough* sorry.

QUESTION 2: How your parents react when you're a weapon

Well you see, my parents never talk to me since I was born....special. I tried to get to know them more by interacting with them but they started to act....hateful. But the only one who treated me fairly was Father Timothy. A priest in the underground Hall of the Gates.

QUESTION 3: Are you just a weapon?

....Well no, I'm not just a weapon but something else. I'm more special than you think. But what you might ask? Keeping that a secret.

QUESTION 4: What friends or crushes you have?

Friends with a bookworm (Maka), I need help planning a story to make. But we get along just fine. Mr.Cool (Soul), someone who I have most common with since were both awesomely cool.

(Lotus) Tsubaki is really nice and sweet, and mostly, we both go to the spa to have a break from our meisters. (Monkey Brain) Black Star is my arch rival who always want to get to the top. We used to be childhood best friends until that day....he started to hate and break me.

(Liz) Thompson and Psycho (Patty) are the only ones who understand me because their meister has OCD like mine but they don't care if he messed up their rooms. For me is a different situation. They both help me with my targets but mostly, I feel scared with Psycho around. She just creeps me out. Two-Face or Nickie chan is Nickolite Bae. Like their perfect for each other since they both have OCD but still.

(Crona) Lost Light is quiet and shy a lot but I don't mind. We might mostly talk about ourselves, but he can mostly be afraid because of his mother and his black blood. But all he needs to know is that he doesn't need to fall for the dark because of his past. It's the point when he cares for his friends or family at the DWMA. That's why I gave him the Nickname Lost Light.

(Ragnarok) Okay for Glob, where do I start with him. One, he always bribes for Candy. Two, he makes fun of everyone. Third, he bullies and punches Crona all the time like who does that!?!? But mostly, when he sees me in the bad mood, he hides knowing what I'll do.

QUESTION 5: Secret that lies within you?

In the Hall of the Gates, I was known to be special. I didn't understand until I unlock a power that I never had before. Since then, they say I was chosen. Father Timothy started to stay with me for very long to help, teach, play, but mostly, acting as a true father. When I turned five years old, they taught me something that I haven't know from a long time. The Healing of broken scar. And not only that but they gave me Russell. A pet wolf that I haven't told Nicolite about. She gets scared. But now back to my story, it was the day after of my birthday when something happens....the gunfire.....the killing....seeing father Timothy....screaming.....and......a sudden fire.

QUESTION 6: What hope do you have?

My hope is to find the secret society who killed the hall of gates. They were my family and I'll do anything to protect them, even if it cost my life. The madness that spread within us is what I need to control. If I don't then it will come out and go on wreak havoc. And no one doesn't want to see it.